Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MONDAY MORNING THREAD 12/2*********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
had deer in yard ---- i missed them - neighbor saw -------------30 years here never see deer in yard . Well at least i've had some Ebay sales ---still 400 listed LOL

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

With bad weather headed in, just Gonna try and finish my long list of stuff to list on the auction site. Put it off for far too long...

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning, snow ice sleet now. dug out my car. road from my house not good. its a mile to the main road. all down hill and curvy.
COFFEE

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
had deer in yard ---- i missed them - neighbor saw -------------30 years here never see deer in yard . Well at least i've had some Ebay sales ---still 400 listed LOL

DUwjzY6.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

That’s why I love where I live, have deer in my yard everyday

A coating of snow right now and it’s still falling, glad I have today and tomorrow off and the wife was mandated work from home today and was already work from home tomorrow, so that works out

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all!

I haven't been online since last Wednesday. Hope everyone had a happy & safe Thanksgiving. Going to be in the 50's most of the week. I'll take that over what most of you are getting.

Great pic [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION]!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all!

I haven't been online since last Wednesday. Hope everyone had a happy & safe Thanksgiving. Going to be in the 50's most of the week. I'll take that over what most of you are getting.

Great pic [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION]!

Great pic, I love how it says joy right behind him

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I promise, there are pictures of him smiling too, but this one was my favorite. We got to pick 5 for the print release and this was the one I got to pick. And yes, it was put on the Christmas card. Hard to believe that he will be 11 months old tomorrow. We are already planning his 1st birthday party. Sandlot theme. His mom was all for it. Just a matter of getting some decent decorations now.

Members online