Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dallas Card Show 10/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
What had been the Craig Ranch show is now in its
new location beginning on Saturday October 12th. The show is going to be at the
Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites at 635 (LBJ) and Preston Rd. The hours will be
9:30-3. Hope to see you there

Rich

progress.gif

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I was the 2nd dealer on the right when you walked in the door. Please feel free to ask me in future shows who am I -- I'll always discount for FCB members :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I was the 2nd dealer on the right when you walked in the door. Please feel free to ask me in future shows who am I -- I'll always discount for FCB members :)
Ahhhhh with all the boxes and everything was 50% off or whatever? You had a lot of guys at your table, I'm sure you did pretty well.

Let me know when other events come up in DFW, I'm always game to come by!

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Well true most of my cards, with some exceptions end up being 50 percent off or more --- and yes there was always a crowd at my table. The promoter is targeting early December for the next show and I'll keep asking him. Glad you stopped by, next time introduce yourself --- and I promise my FCB offer stands :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Well true most of my cards, with some exceptions end up being 50 percent off or more --- and yes there was always a crowd at my table. The promoter is targeting early December for the next show and I'll keep asking him. Glad you stopped by, next time introduce yourself --- and I promise my FCB offer stands :)
Very good... I wasn't sure if you were a dealer or just going to the show, so I didn't ask anyone about FCB. Anyways, I'll look for you next time.

Members online