Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MAGIC's Mail Bag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ripken8

Nov 11, 2013
Received a very nice 1997 Pinnacle FanFest Playing Card of Ripken today along with two additional cards I didn't have for my collection. Thanks again [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION]!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Received a very nice 1997 Pinnacle FanFest Playing Card of Ripken today along with two additional cards I didn't have for my collection. Thanks again @magicpapa!

WOW................... been awhile since this post has made the Front page................. Glad it got there [MENTION=10980]ripken8[/MENTION] I'm always Happy to help if'n I can, Enjoy ;)

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
My Mantle stash made it successfully to my abode last week. My computer has been down, so trying to catch up.
Thank you VERY much for the cards!!!
DANNY

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
My Mantle stash made it successfully to my abode last week. My computer has been down, so trying to catch up.
Thank you VERY much for the cards!!!
DANNY
Glad they arrived, and Your Welcome ;)

ripken8

Nov 11, 2013
Thanks for helping me cross off another tough card for my PC, [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION]! You are the best!

1996-LSS-CR.jpg

Members online

Latest posts