Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Topps TEk cards.. Trade/Sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
Congrats to Jim Thome, Vladamir Guerrero, Chipper Jones and Trevor Hoffman for being elected to the HOF... That makes 17 players from 1998 Topps TEK set (Hoffman wasn't in it) who are now HOFers.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
a February 21 rainy day bump in Houston Texas for 1998 Topps TEK collector and traders. Other than about 20 condition upgrade cards and ANY Pattern # 1 and ANY Same Card # /Pattern# 98 TEK (even if NOT on Want Lists in initial post in thread) the rest are on list for other collectors either trying to complete their 8100 card Master set ( guys I am aware are still working on it) and collectors still trying to finish their favorite player 90 card sets 20 years after the 1998 Topps Tek product was released

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
I haven gotten any new 98 TEKs in over a year but may one or two pattern# 1s or Same Card # pattern #s for a couple extra 90 card set of those I am building via trading my TEK dupes , I havent really been looking though. I have some cards such as your two added to my want list in an attempt to find someone new rather than the same gaggle of guys on FCB to trade with who might have something I or a few collectors need for their sets.

Members online