Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Bowman Draft auto Price Pontifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Ah - I see. Man, even still, the biggest base hit is about $65 and it's a friggin redemption!!! OMG!

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
I thought Frazier and Meadows where supposed to big prospects. Are they not on the same level as a Machado, Buxton, Correa?

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
They're not there yet and the hype isn't there yet. I'd assume Kris Bryant would be higher were he included. He has the hype.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yea, Meadows and Frazier are nice players but lack the hype and true superstar potential. I would imagine a Kris Bryant chrome auto would be close to $100 at release, settling around $80.

marterburn

OK, so my (pre-bought) case should finish it's odyssey and arrive at my house tomorrow, but I still had the time tonight, so I did this.

I left the first page as my pre-release predictions, but I took data from completed auctions and BIN (can't get the BO data easily enough) both tonight as well as 3 days after release. Again I rounded to the nearest dollar, in the interest of this being less than scientific. There are a few of what I would call trends in that small span of time. That is to say, prices have firmed or softened since release. I'll mark those with a F or S:

Aaron Blair 5
Andrew Church 5
Aaron Judge 18 F
Andrew Knapp 5 S
Austin Meadows 70 S
Braden Shipley 8
Blake Taylor 5
Chris Anderson 9
Clint Frazier 54 S
Colin Moran 20
Chance Sisco 5
Cord Sandberg -- at this point I think we can say he's an SP, as there's only 2 sales to go on, which were around 32
D.J. Peterson 18
Dustin Peterson 9
Dominic Smith 24
Eric Jagielo 19 F
Hunter Dozier 14
Hunter Green 7
Hunter Harvey 14
Hunter Renfroe 12
Ian Clarkin 12 F
J.P. Crawford 16 S
Jonathon Crawford 6
Jon Denney 9
Jonathan Gray 30 S
Josh Hart 7 F
Justin Williams 9 F
Kevin Franklin 6
Kohl Stewart 20 F
Kevin Ziomek 5
Marco Gonzales 11 F
Michael Lorenzen 7 F
Nick Ciuffo 8
Oscar Mercado 8
Phil Ervin 16 F
Ryan Eades 5
Ryder Jones 7
Robert Kaminsky 11
Reese McGuire 18 F
Ryan McMahon 16 F
Riley Unroe 6
Tim Anderson 8
Trey Ball 17
Travis Demeritte 9
Tyler Danish 5
Trevor Williams 6
Tom Windle 6

Kind of expected of the top autos to settle and some mid-guys to build a little hype among specific collectors. But there they are (as of now). Again, this isn't strictly scientific.

Tomorrow I finally get to bust a case for myself and see how I do :)

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
I think Jonathan Gray prices are soft because all are redemptions. I'm not purchasing any autos of his till the redeemed live autos start showing up (and who knows when that will be).

Members online