Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'll pay the first person who connects me with Cruiserdaddy7 from Blowout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyaa

Feb 12, 2016
First person to message me with his email address gets $5 via paypal!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I sent him a PM letting them know you wish to speak with them via email.

Ball is in his court.

Fordman

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Sent to me from BO in PM

Cruiserdaddy7's email is:

7. You shall not post any personal information of any other member or non member.

Good Luck!

Fordman

PS- Keep the finders fee and enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

kyaa

Feb 12, 2016
Fordman! Thanks for coming through for me. I sincerely appreciate it.

To the rest of you, thanks for the laughs!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
OP, I'm glad [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] was able to help you get the contact information you were requesting. I have respectfully edited out his email address to simply support Terms Of Conditions rule #7 . I know Fordman meant well, but let's simply respect private information and keep it in PMs as I'm sure most of us wouldn't want our personal email addresses publicized without our personal permission. I understand this stuff is easy to find when you really want it but feel free to have all the fun you guys want bumping this thread :)

7. You shall not post any personal information of any other member or non member.

Thanks,

Alex

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
OP, I'm glad @fordman was able to help you get the contact information you were requesting. I have respectfully edited out his email address to simply support Terms Of Conditions rule #7 . I know Fordman meant well, but let's simply respect private information and keep it in PMs as I'm sure most of us wouldn't want our personal email addresses publicized without our personal permission. I understand this stuff is easy to find when you really want it but feel free to have all the fun you guys want bumping this thread :)

Thanks,

Alex

You just ruined WCTYSON's day.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I doubt it, by now that email address should be memorized ;) If so, he is strong enough to get over it :)

From his rugged exterior Tyson may appear to be a strong minded individual with skin so thick it appears to be made of leather but when you really get to know the man you realize he has feelings just like the rest of us and this right here is a devastating blow to his fragile ego and he just may shed a tear before the lights go out tonight. Shame on you for making him cry his own tears. :rolleyes:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
OH SNAP!

Sorry, didn't mean to violate the TOS or someone's email address. Yes, my intentions were to help the person requesting the email.

Guess I fell (aided in) some sort of inside joke? If I've caused someone some sort of harm, it was not my intention, my apologies.

Fordman

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
From his rugged exterior Tyson may appear to be a strong minded individual with skin so thick it appears to be made of leather but when you really get to know the man you realize he has feelings just like the rest of us and this right here is a devastating blow to his fragile ego and he just may shed a tear before the lights go out tonight. Shame on you for making him cry his own tears. :rolleyes:

How do you know my inner most secrets? Are you a wizard with devil magic?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts