Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yankees Acquire Zach Britton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Per Heyman, deal is done pending physicals.

Reportedly, Dillon Tate, Josh Rogers and AAA reliever Cody Carroll to #Orioles

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hm. Did the Yankees need yet another reliever? Will they try and convert a long reliever guy to a #5 starter?

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Wow that seems like a lot to give up for a rental who's been hurt all year. I don't know much about the other two prospects, but Tate was a big deal when he got drafted a couple years ago by the Rangers and then traded to the Yankees.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Wow that seems like a lot to give up for a rental who's been hurt all year. I don't know much about the other two prospects, but Tate was a big deal when he got drafted a couple years ago by the Rangers and then traded to the Yankees.
Tate was, I think his stock has fallen almost as much as Phil Bickford's

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Tate and rogers would have been lost to rule 5 as they wouldnt be on the 40 man protected roster

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Was hoping the Astros would get him. Their parliamentary bullpen is a little too dicey.

Members online