Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******************* Saturday Morning Thread ********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Early rise for work today and feeling much better than yesterday :) Just need to survive work until about 3pm then it is weekend time!
[MENTION=1945]Resident Bay Fan[/MENTION] - Hey Art! Check with Jeff for those Triple Thread sets. I know he likes to build serial numbered base sets and those may be ones he likes :)
[MENTION=4943]poppudaimadochi[/MENTION] - Great to see you Frenchie! Congrats again on the Bowman dual auto idea win :D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hey Alex x2:!:

Yo George!!! Hope you get some nice maildays soon ;)

I received my MTSS package yesterday!! It is teasing me!! LOL

You should hear Joe in past years about MTSS packages teasing him. Not in a dirty way...but kind of in a dirty way LOL.

How are you feeling Today Alex? Weather cooperating up in Washington?

Hiya Dan! Feeling MUCH better and sleep seems to have done the trick. Weather is slight windy and has been wet but normal. How is the start to December in your area?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Pretty nice out right now for us Alex. I'm hoping we see snow for Christmas or New Years though.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Andrew. What's on tap for you this weekend? Any new Carew cards?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Dan - Have you had a white Christmas yet? We get them once every 3-4 years or so.

Andrew - How did yesterday turn out for you at work after the fun comments that most agreed with?

Scott - Good Morning Man! VERY nice pictures you have been posting lately :) You sound busy as a lot of us are and I hope all is well dude!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning Andrew. What's on tap for you this weekend? Any new Carew cards?

Other than the ones you and Clark sent, nothing right now. Going to do inventory on them and my Fregosi cards to gather a manageable "need" list soon, though.

Going to do some housework. It has been drizzly for the last few days and should continue through the weekend.

Was in the back yard yesterday and saw two giant/scary mushrooms growing. Ick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online