Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Group BGS Submission March 2013 - Post Lists Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Phil was very helpful in resolving everything for me. BGS screwed me (and others) but thanks to [MENTION=1848]masonphillip[/MENTION] for fixing it! Made the best out of a bad situation. Can't wait to get my stuff. Hopefully Friday!

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
So you think the Rev, after phil saying he got them on the 2nd and saying he'll try to send over the weekend is being reasonable in asking if anyone got their cards on the 5th?

Sorry, phil has been doing this sub for a long time and everyone gets their stuff. If you guys are this nervous, sub yourself so you only have you or BGS to blame...

actually i did not go through all the thread. I just asked a question as a point of reference. Never meant any disrespect. Just asking. I am not trying to start anything and I know phil is doing his best. It is frustrating. Will not ask again just wait I guess.

Last edited:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Phil on 5/2 which was a thursday said he'd received the package and he would be working on it over that weekend. On the 5th, the same member was asking if anyone had received their cards. I'm pretty sure that would not equate to a reasonable expectation since that was on a sunday of the weekend phil was going to work on it.

This is all kind of a waste of time because my only comment was i cant believe Phil lasted this long for what i dont think is a mountain of money...

Understood, but was just pointing out he had 6 cards that BGS never logged in or something.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Hi all. Just got my stuff in and am missing a Lewis Brinson Base Chrome auto in 9.5/10. If anyone gets one that isn't there's please let me know. Thanks!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Phil had them. They came back ungraded, interestingly.

No minimum grade?I got mine yesterday, but one had a crooked label.How much does that hurt value.Every time I submit to BGS one slab will be sent back with an obvious flaw.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts