Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Well I got some nice basecard in the mail from 2013 Ginter. Got most of the non baseball ones for TTM purposes. Which means our own Frenchie will be getting a letter from me sometime

Same here, not too many addresses are posted for the people included this year so I've been researching them the past few days.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Kind of a boring couple days. Had toenail procedure yesterday morning which meant stay off my feet for the day. Then it turned out that my oldest daughter had a pain in her leg and it was all swollen above the knee. So she joined me in the feet up laziness. My wife took her to the doctor in the afternoon to see whats wrong. Didnt get much answers yesterday, but after xrays, we should find something out this afternoon. Its her right leg, above the knee.

image_zps12c6457b.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good luck with the daughter's knee problem. I've been dealing with them for 16 years, where when I walk (occasionally) it'll be bend backwards. I'll take a pic of both knees later for a better visual explanation. Nap time now though.

Kind of a boring couple days. Had toenail procedure yesterday morning which meant stay off my feet for the day. Then it turned out that my oldest daughter had a pain in her leg and it was all swollen above the knee. So she joined me in the feet up laziness. My wife took her to the doctor in the afternoon to see whats wrong. Didnt get much answers yesterday, but after xrays, we should find something out this afternoon. Its her right leg, above the knee.

image_zps12c6457b.jpg

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I like the royal burger or the whiskey river bbq burger! I love blue cheese but that blue ribbon burger sometimes just has too much

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
@metallicalex777

I love felix's signature. If you had to pick one card that looks the most beautiful with his sign on it which would you pick and why?

I would have to choose his 2005 Bowman paper RC auto...and pretty much any on card 2004/2005 card. He has a nice unique signature that looks best with a lot of space:
T5.jpg

Felixredauto.jpg

Here is an example of a sticker auto where he is forced to squish it a bit, although still looks okay:
Untitled3.jpg

FelixHernandezAuto2xHernandezRyan.jpg

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I love his sign, but i hate sticker autos, so I wont be going that route. That 2005 looks pretty but I think i liuke the 2004 chrome auto still...

For $80 i dont think you can go wrong

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] - Glad you made it out, and had a good meal for surviving :)
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] - Nice jersey and pants! Very cool :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I love his sign, but i hate sticker autos, so I wont be going that route. That 2005 looks pretty but I think i liuke the 2004 chrome auto still...

For $80 i dont think you can go wrong

Yeah the 2004 Chromes are nice...especially since they are his preferred rookie card. But for how many autographs I have of his, if I had to choose which autograph LOOKS the nicest I will always stick with the 2005 Bowman paper autos. You can't get any better than that sharpness, shape and penmanship wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online