Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Thursday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Posted this last night, in the MT, so this is a repost of sorts. Been on a razzing roll since Saturday. Scored the following. I'm into the Goldy's for $4 ea, the Ventura /125 for $2 and the Abreu for $8. Abreu is already redeemed.

f441013dcd5f305eac952a60c9c84e10.jpg

310611db6aa85201beff1c768ac5bd47.jpg

521d4b8303b275bc4148ca82114cd00e.jpg

f8e01dc094f25769dae61c88ec4da920.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
And one last thing. I fell into a decent sized collections this past weekend. There's nothing earth shattering in it, but I will be piecing it out. There's a 2 row full of Griffey stuff, including a bunch of 90's inserts. I have yet to sort and put any type of list together. Because it is going to take forever. Below are some pics of example of what else was in there. I'll be having a massive sale, soon.

Both /25

394f0912a0652855947863a7bdbcb5c8.jpg

All /50

b79c3e65b8692afd20b1a1bae9549642.jpg

d70e79771cef4cc87c1dae0b935e6d29.jpg

3e6d8fe3a9069247a86e8b5e4ef49db9.jpg

3fd6c8cb6ec5dea8a733ea5308e02d0a.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'll keep my eyes open as I sort. Haven't really dug into it much, yet.

Morning all.

Looks like some nice stuff there, Steven. May have to get in contact with you as you continue to dig into that collection.

Here's a couple things that came in yesterday for my new scrub collection:

#'d/49

#'d/5 & paid just over 1/3rd of what the sticker price was :D

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning all.

Looks like some nice stuff there, Steven. May have to get in contact with you as you continue to dig into that collection.

Here's a couple things that came in yesterday for my new scrub collection:

#'d/49

#'d/5 & paid just over 1/3rd of what the sticker price was :D

Nice stuff there Dave!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. One class today and then its my weekend. Well, somewhat. I'm going down to Denver tomorrow to catch a Rockies game on Saturday. I'm going to be spending the afternoon working on some homework though so I don't have to worry about it over the weekend. I have to watch the movie Quiz Show for my ethics class. I'm not looking forward to it

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning guys.

A while back, I inquired about a site where you could purchase the mlb logo patches on the backs of Jerseys. Someone here was kind enough to provide me with an awesome site for them, but I currently cannot find this info. Does anyone here know of the site, and can provide me with the link?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
[MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] (in reply to last night's conversation)

Chuck E. Cheese in Willmar? Not familiar with it, but there is a whole section of town that I've never been too.

As for the mall, it's open until 9PM. Store is located down the hall from Herberger's (I think I said JCP earlier). Turn down the hall at the food court (by the Smokin' Monkey). It's not a big place so you should find it easily.

As far as St. Cloud, here are the ones I am familiar with. I'd ask the guys at Fan Zone though, as they would know about it better than me.

-Sideline Sports - In the big mall. 100% sure of this one.
-The Dugout - This is one to ask about. Not sure if it's still around, or of it's exact location.
-Studio 52 - Not familiar with this one, just saw it on a google search.

-Christian Corner Gifts - They took over the inventory of a closed down shop some years ago, and cleared out a section of their store to sell cards. I'm not sure if they are still doing it, and frankly, it's not worth a special trip. I only list it because if you are near the Midtown Mall (really small place with an Old Country Buffet attached) and wanted to try...

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
@AmishDave (in reply to last night's conversation)

Chuck E. Cheese in Willmar? Not familiar with it, but there is a whole section of town that I've never been too.

As for the mall, it's open until 9PM. Store is located down the hall from Herberger's (I think I said JCP earlier). Turn down the hall at the food court (by the Smokin' Monkey). It's not a big place so you should find it easily.

As far as St. Cloud, here are the ones I am familiar with. I'd ask the guys at Fan Zone though, as they would know about it better than me.

-Sideline Sports - In the big mall. 100% sure of this one.
-The Dugout - This is one to ask about. Not sure if it's still around, or of it's exact location.
-Studio 52 - Not familiar with this one, just saw it on a google search.

-Christian Corner Gifts - They took over the inventory of a closed down shop some years ago, and cleared out a section of their store to sell cards. I'm not sure if they are still doing it, and frankly, it's not worth a special trip. I only list it because if you are near the Midtown Mall (really small place with an Old Country Buffet attached) and wanted to try...

Thanks Taylor. Definitely will check out the Fan Zone, Sideline Sports & the Christian Corner Gifts, especially since the latter two are nearby. Hopefully will find something to ease the burden of the weekend.

Members online