Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<<Good Morning Thread>>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good Morning all. Running on about an hour and a half sleep thanks to that damn game last night....hope everyone has a better day than I do!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Were you asleep when they talked about how Chris Young wrote his Princeton thesis (that's probably the wrong word but I'm too tired to think of the right one) while on the minor league buses playing with the Hickory Crawdads?

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a great day..

One of the joys of being on the west coast. watching a game that goes 14 innings end before bedtime.. :D

So on Sunday while I was watching some of the football games I decided to go through some of my Edgar Auto's.

I only have 283 different auto's.. :cool:

View attachment 56373

View attachment 56374

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning to all except Alex Gordon. Screw him! Had 4-3 in some World Series Squares, and would have had some nice extra spending money this morning if he hadn't hit that homer in the 9th :(

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning
Edgars always been a popular set insertion. Him having that many autos doesn't surprise me.

Here's an auction. the last one exactly like this (possibly was this one) sold in the mid 40's shipped. I offered the same amount and was finally countered at nearly double. I feel its a $45 card tops. much better versions out there that simply haven't come up for sale in years. Am I being to picky?
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=171980525264&alt=web

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. I'm in the same boat as MrMet, except it was a happy ending for me. No sleep today. Couple that, with having a cold, and not much enjoyment.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Heading back to school this morning came home last night with Jayme because her brother from Vegas is in town so we figured we would come see him for a bit. Was really hoping that the Mets would win last night, but you can't complain when game 1 is as great as that. I have physical therapy for my shoulder this afternoon at 4. Took the pain meds last night and boy did that work. Almost too well though to give me some false hope in the bursitis subsiding

Members online

Latest posts