Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

🦃🦃Sunday Morning Thread🦃🦃

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents and Happy November! We took Milo trick or treating at his Grandma's house to start the day and then we had a fun time over at our friends house. I hope everyone had a decent night, or at least a normal night :)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MTSS victim assignment and wish lists have been sent. Please respond that you received your PM.

Brad, I still need your wish list.
GC
[MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=11313]Yankee Jason[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION]

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I picked a good week to trade for Drew Brees! :cool:

And [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], can you PM your address for those Donruss Brees?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
vikesnodder.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
How'd you fellas. Been avoiding the MY, because I don't want to offend Met fan. But, eh..,

Halloween was great. Just us and the two lil dudes. Other kids with other parents. First time we've gotten to spend it with the lil guys. We trick or treated for about an hour, went to my aunts wedding reception then came home and finished watching my Royals come back, yet again. Leaves me wondering how this is working out now :-/

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446412883.339253.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
How'd you fellas. Been avoiding the MY, because I don't want to offend Met fan. But, eh..,

Halloween was great. Just us and the two lil dudes. Other kids with other parents. First time we've gotten to spend it with the lil guys. We trick or treated for about an hour, went to my aunts wedding reception then came home and finished watching my Royals come back, yet again. Leaves me wondering how this is working out now :-/

View attachment 56503

Nice pick up on the Gordon 1/1 Tek auto. Had a funny conversation with Jayme's brother on Tuesday evening. He went to high school in Lincoln, NE, and when he was a senior, Alex Gordon was in 7th or 8th grade. Well, Jayme's brother was on the high school track team and as a part of that, he helped coach the middle school track team. He said he helped coach Gordon, and Gordon told him he was going to be a baseball player. Of course, her brother didn't think much of it then, but he said its kinda funny to look back on that.

Not much of a story there, but I thought it was kinda cool to know that Gordon had is mind set on it in middle school

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Nice pick up on the Gordon 1/1 Tek auto. Had a funny conversation with Jayme's brother on Tuesday evening. He went to high school in Lincoln, NE, and when he was a senior, Alex Gordon was in 7th or 8th grade. Well, Jayme's brother was on the high school track team and as a part of that, he helped coach the middle school track team. He said he helped coach Gordon, and Gordon told him he was going to be a baseball player. Of course, her brother didn't think much of it then, but he said its kinda funny to look back on that.

Not much of a story there, but I thought it was kinda cool to know that Gordon had is mind set on it in middle school

I wasn't a Gordon fan, early on. Stuff I saw at Wichita Wrangler games, turned me off. That said, he has won me over the last 3-4 years. Always hustling. Always giving it his all.

Thanks on the tek. Kinda fell in my lap, and the guy gave me a great trade on it, since we are online buddies and he knows I PC Royals.

Members online

Latest posts