Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Saturday 12/12*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone.

When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.

Stay away from red hippos and enjoy your weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning? I haven't even gone to bed yet :lol: I ended up going downtown with a couple of friends for the first time, and it wasn't too bad at all. Didn't cost me too much either so I can't complain. Gonna drink some water then hop in bed for the evening though. Good morning to all of those that follow!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning? I haven't even gone to bed yet :lol: I ended up going downtown with a couple of friends for the first time, and it wasn't too bad at all. Didn't cost me too much either so I can't complain. Gonna drink some water then hop in bed for the evening though. Good morning to all of those that follow!

Good night!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hey Troops! Going to get my first wave of shopping done later today. I hate this Shi......stuff.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
No , very rare I dream anything . Once awake i'm up for hours . Need a hair cut , catch cat to take to vet . Daylight hope to work in card house . Don't know what family has planned

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
No , very rare I dream anything . Once awake i'm up for hours . Need a hair cut , catch cat to take to vet . Daylight hope to work in card house . Don't know what family has planned

Sounds like a full day, I need to get some work done on my cards. I currently have two rooms in my house with cards and I'm going to get it down to one so a lot of my stuff from my card show days I'm going to be offering up to members here to take it off my hands. I don't know what you might be able to use as far as 80s and 90s commons

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! Full days abound, we have our new bedroom furniture coming between 830 and 1030, and then friends coming later to take in an early dinner, a campfire and maybe a movie

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I happened to run into an old school friend today. He started showing off, talking about his well paying job and expensive life style.
Then he pulled out a photo of his wife and said, "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

I said, "If you think she's gorgeous, you should see my girlfriend."
He said, "Why? Is she a stunner?"

I said, "No, she's an optician."

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I happened to run into an old school friend today. He started showing off, talking about his well paying job and expensive life style.
Then he pulled out a photo of his wife and said, "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

I said, "If you think she's gorgeous, you should see my girlfriend."
He said, "Why? Is she a stunner?"

I said, "No, she's an optician."

Lol

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

th

Members online