Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Picked up a incredible joe DiMaggio national treasures button. Think DiMaggio might only have two total button cards on the market? Someone correct me if I am wrong. I purchased a DiMaggio tag from national treasures back in April so these cards look really good together :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 34

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Picked up a incredible joe DiMaggio national treasures button. Think DiMaggio might only have two total button cards on the market? Someone correct me if I am wrong. I purchased a DiMaggio tag from national treasures back in April so these cards look really good together :)

Garbage ;)

Great stuff sir

Ryan

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

You did get it :eek:

I love it!

I think the tag would look better in my collection though ;)

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I want to thank you guys for not bidding me up too much.. I was debating on asking for you guys to not bid, but I've had bidders bid up cards just to make it cost more..

But here is the card I snagged tonight.. and it goes well with the other one I snagged awhile ago..

mathews-2a.jpg
mathews-2b.jpg

and the other one I have..

mathews-1a.jpg
mathews-1b.jpg

:cool:

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
I want to thank you guys for not bidding me up too much.. I was debating on asking for you guys to not bid, but I've had bidders bid up cards just to make it cost more..

But here is the card I snagged tonight.. and it goes well with the other one I snagged awhile ago..

mathews-2a.jpg
mathews-2b.jpg

and the other one I have..

mathews-1a.jpg
mathews-1b.jpg

:cool:
Sweet card man I was watching it and almost bid on it but I'm glad I didn't!!!

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Great pickups from the donut auctions guys! Some great stuff as usual. I sat out the auctions as I have been working on a private deal and I recently bought a slug of cards from a auction house.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Here is one of the cards I picked up from a private sale. It's a in the game Eddie Mathews wool jumbo patch. Great looking card and it looks great with my other in the game grand slam jumbo patches. The grand slam cards are: Eddie Mathews Milwaukee braves jersey patch. Ryne Sandberg Chicago Cubs jersey patch. Ozzie smith St. Louis Cardinals jersey patch. Dave Stewart Oakland Athletics jersey patch. Carl Yastrzemski Boston Red Sox hat logo. Nolan Ryan Texas Rangers hat logo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 27

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Here is one of the cards I picked up from a private sale. It's a in the game Eddie Mathews wool jumbo patch. Great looking card and it looks great with my other in the game grand slam jumbo patches. The grand slam cards are: Eddie Mathews Milwaukee braves jersey patch. Ryne Sandberg Chicago Cubs jersey patch. Ozzie smith St. Louis Cardinals jersey patch. Dave Stewart Oakland Athletics jersey patch. Carl Yastrzemski Boston Red Sox hat logo. Nolan Ryan Texas Rangers hat logo.

Sweet pieces there...

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts