Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 12/21********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all. Everyone in the Christmas Spirit? I'm looking forward to a short work week, Christmas with the family, and of course MTSS!

Bummer Hawk. My sixth place team (in a 14 team league) won my play-in game last weekend, and crushed it this weekend. I picked up Danny Woodhead off waivers Sunday morning and was rewarded with his 4 TD's. On to next weekend's Superbowl, although it looks like Odell Beckham, who's the stud on my team, may be suspended for next weekend.

That would be horrible if he was suspended for your Super Bowl!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all
2nd of 3 four day weeks.
My fantasy team was decimated by injury this year. Only remaining draft picks I had were Amari cooper and the Patriots defense in a 15 player, 10 team league. I started 1-8, beat the top 4 teams the last 6 weeks then the wheels fell off.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Wet, chilly morning here in Cincy! Last day of work until Jan 4,2016. Next week will have me at the batting cages 4 days. Bringing in the ball team to get some winter couch rust of 'em to hit a few.

Enjoy Your Day All!

Fordman

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Wifey B-day today. Requests Mexican food. It's her birthday but I'm more excited about dinner than her. Of course I am only telling you guys that. I'm not letting her know.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Finally spent some time sleeping in this morning. It felt great to do it. And it sounds like Jaymes dad will be moved into a nursing home here in Alliance by tomorrow. Definitely a huge step forward. The first couple of nights he was in the hospital many of us didn't think he would make it, so this is huge for everybody

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] did 2/2 arrive? [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION], you should have usps delivery today? [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION], you should have usps delivery today or tomorrow.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
What's up? Really enjoyed Star Wars. Might have to see it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw it twice myself. Once on Thursday at the opening and then again on Saturday with my dad. The plan was originally to go just Saturday, but my girlfriend's brother asked me to go Thursday too. The guy standing in front of us in line had one of the best Yoda impressions I had ever heard

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
guess having grand babies last week spoiled me . back to ten hour days oh well retirement will be here 2017 I hope

Members online

No members online now.