Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Morning Thread ~ Secret Santa Show Off ~ Wednesday 12/23********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Now for my reveal. Again a big thank you to Alex(pnw) packaged along with the SS items was a very nice Christmas card and some sweet seahawks coffee sleeves! I really like how he had packaged the thing up and will probably use that same idea for the future.
1st: Tijuan Walker game ball autograph. Excellent card of the touted Mariners pitcher.

2nd: game used bat barrel auto of Hank Blalock 3/10! Took me a minute to realize what I was holding. Amazing card. Also packaged with a Randy Johnson and reggie jackson tier one base cards. Those are nice as well, I've never held one in person and may pick up more now.

3rd: Al Hrabosky sweet spot autograph 20/25! Love the red ink and hand numbering. An excellent addition

Didn't think it could get cooler after those last two But....

4: leaf certified materials fabric of the game jersey number patch of Casey Stengel from his Mets managerial days! A beautiful addition to my beginnings of a HOF patch PC

Totally blown away, wasn't expecting such a fun and cool experience. Thank you again Alex, and George for heading this up. It couldn't have been easy and I look forward to doing this in the future.

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Pics because my fat thumbs hit the send key

Attachments

• 1450917864124.jpg
    1450917864124.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 1450917884027.jpg
    1450917884027.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 1450917892503.jpg
    1450917892503.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 20
  • 1450917899151.jpg
    1450917899151.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 1450917906013.jpg
    1450917906013.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 1450917912749.jpg
    1450917912749.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 20

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Afternoon-Evening All!

Sorry for the MTSS delay. We had a 9am appointment that went wrong with our 48hr kid. Without going in to details, we had to get a judge to extend her stay with us for 144 more hours. Since we arnt her legal guardians, we had to establish legal guardianship then apply for the 144 hour extension. Then we had to wait for the judge to approve everything. Wife is off to the mall to make sure she has gifts on Christmas morning to open.

MTSS Reveal Time:

View attachment 57680
View attachment 57681

2009 Upper Deck Sweet Spots Jay Bruce 1 of 1!
HOLY CRAP is what I said when I opened the box. Saw it on eBay and then it was gone. Gave it the ole' snooze you loose thought, then BAM!
Right in my hands!

I'd like to thank Pete, @lonesomeagle1 for the very generous MTSS gift!

I'd Like to thank @George_Calfas as well for heading up and making MTSS work!

Thank You to all at FCB for making this the best sports card forum on the net.

Merry Christmas to all!

Mick
FCB ID: Fordman

Holy Cow! 1/1!

Now for my reveal. Again a big thank you to Alex(pnw) packaged along with the SS items was a very nice Christmas card and some sweet seahawks coffee sleeves! I really like how he had packaged the thing up and will probably use that same idea for the future.
1st: Tijuan Walker game ball autograph. Excellent card of the touted Mariners pitcher.

2nd: game used bat barrel auto of Hank Blalock 3/10! Took me a minute to realize what I was holding. Amazing card. Also packaged with a Randy Johnson and reggie jackson tier one base cards. Those are nice as well, I've never held one in person and may pick up more now.

3rd: Al Hrabosky sweet spot autograph 20/25! Love the red ink and hand numbering. An excellent addition

Didn't think it could get cooler after those last two But....

4: leaf certified materials fabric of the game jersey number patch of Casey Stengel from his Mets managerial days! A beautiful addition to my beginnings of a HOF patch PC

Totally blown away, wasn't expecting such a fun and cool experience. Thank you again Alex, and George for heading this up. It couldn't have been easy and I look forward to doing this in the future.

Pics because my fat thumbs hit the send key

Amazing!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Sorry this took me so long, boys. Had some in-law bs to deal with today...:rolleyes:

I was extremely pleased when I saw what I received from Kevin - [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION]

First, a very nice ceramic/stainless Boeing travel mug and cocoa...

boeing%20mug.jpg~original

boeing%20cocoa.jpg~original

And then 4 awesome Dawson autos...none of which yet resided in my collection.

dawson%20si.jpg~original

1999 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Autographs

dawson%20dlp.jpg~original

2005 Donruss Classics Stars of Summer Signature Material /100

dawson%20nt.jpg~original

2012 Panini National Treasures HOF Class of Signatures /25

And finally, this incredible 1/1 that I had seen many times and never imagined I'd own...

dawson%20leaf.jpg~original

2005 Leaf Century Signature Post Marks Platinum 1/1

2005 DLP products are the heart of my Dawson collection, and this set is one that I have collected heavily.
Thank you again Kevin! This really brightened my holiday season.

Thanks to everyone for making this great again, and especially to George - [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] - for organizing it for all of us.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Sorry this took me so long, boys. Had some in-law bs to deal with today...:rolleyes:

I was extremely pleased when I saw what I received from Kevin - [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION]

First, a very nice ceramic/stainless Boeing travel mug and cocoa...

boeing%20mug.jpg~original

boeing%20cocoa.jpg~original

And then 4 awesome Dawson autos...none of which yet resided in my collection.

dawson%20si.jpg~original

1999 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Autographs

dawson%20dlp.jpg~original

2005 Donruss Classics Stars of Summer Signature Material /100

dawson%20nt.jpg~original

2012 Panini National Treasures HOF Class of Signatures /25

And finally, this incredible 1/1 that I had seen many times and never imagined I'd own...

dawson%20leaf.jpg~original

2005 Leaf Century Signature Post Marks Platinum 1/1

2005 DLP products are the heart of my Dawson collection, and this set is one that I have collected heavily.
Thank you again Kevin! This really brightened my holiday season.

Thanks to everyone for making this great again, and especially to George - [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] - for organizing it for all of us.

Awesome Dawsons!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Really enjoyed seeing the different MTSS items given. I'm glad some where vintage, some where modern, some where unique but they all where what the collectors are in to. Maybe next year, the MTSS list will get bigger with more participants!

Fordman

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Really enjoyed seeing the different MTSS items given. I'm glad some where vintage, some where modern, some where unique but they all where what the collectors are in to. Maybe next year, the MTSS list will get bigger with more participants!

Fordman

I hope it does get bigger next year. I brought the idea up kind of late this year. We should start earlier next year.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I really had fun being part of this, you guys rock, a big thanks to George for getting it done.
Merry Christmas..

Members online

Latest posts