Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My sincere apologies to Brian Gray and Leaf Trading Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I recently made comments on Twitter claiming an autographed Babe Ruth baseball card that was manufactured by Leaf Trading Cards was fake.

I would like to take this time to publicly retract my statement, and personally apologize to Brian Gray and Leaf Trading Cards for my false statement, and for any damages it may have caused. It was 100% wrong of me to claim the autograph was not authentic, and I promise to no longer make comments, negative or positive, about Mr. Gray or his company Leaf Trading Cards.

Please accept my sincere apology, and know nothing like this will happen again in the future.

I would also like to apologize for any previous harassment or antagonizing behavior I have shown Mr. Gray and Leaf Trading Cards.

I also apologize to anyone who saw the Tweet, and for any doubt it may have given them concerning the authenticity of Leaf Trading Card products.

-Samuel Banks

Last edited:
Gee Sam it’s awfully big of you to be the man and apologize! I think it’s very honorable of you. I’m proud of you!

Me personally I stopped bashing leaf because in my opinion the cards they make fail to hold value, lack all creativity, and who wants a card from a player from the team gray jersey blue hat? Plus honestly it ain’t worth my time.. it’s like bashing 1987 kraft cards..

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Gee Sam it’s awfully big of you to be the man and apologize! I think it’s very honorable of you. I’m proud of you!

Me personally I stopped bashing leaf because in my opinion the cards they make fail to hold value, lack all creativity, and who wants a card from a player from the team gray jersey blue hat? Plus honestly it ain’t worth my time.. it’s like bashing 1987 kraft cards..

Honorable of him? ****! Nothing manly about being a ****** and then being forced to apologize.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Never understood the hatred for Leaf. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. He puts out stuff for a niche market, a market many people who ***** about him don’t even collect.

Because it reads like the apology of someone being threatened with a lawsuit for making a false and libelous statement.

In my opinion it would take a real self absorbed petty ass **** holster with an overly inflated sense of self worth to sue someone for an apology over a troll comment so they could then sit at home and punch their shriveled munchkin while reading it pantsless..

but I didn’t read it that way I see Sam as being the bigger man and turning over a new leaf..

On top of that who the hell takes Sam seriously? And on top of that did babe Ruth play hockey?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
No wonder FCB has gone down in posting from members..

Every time I come here I see bashing of Leaf and other products as well as other members.

Quit being an ass and respond professionally to comments or this site will become another Geocities or MySpace..

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
No wonder FCB has gone down in posting from members..

Every time I come here I see bashing of Leaf and other products as well as other members.

Quit being an ass and respond professionally to comments or this site will become another Geocities or MySpace..

Man I love you and all but you need to understand this is a Sam banks issue and not a board issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Never understood the hatred for Leaf. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. He puts out stuff for a niche market, a market many people who ***** about him don’t even collect.
I couldn't agree more. I feel the exact same way. People on here have bashed Leaf and Brian in particular for years and years. If you don't like the product don't buy it and if you don't buy it quit *****ing about it.
I've met Brian and I think he's a decent guy. I personally don't believe he deserves all this juvenile nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

And people buy the products...no matter how any of us feel about it. I do not personally buy leaf anymore but bashing something for the sport of it seems like a waste of time...IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts