Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
That was such a nice Rose cut... I knew it wouldn't drop to the #4 pick where I was sitting.

Thank you. Being a Rose fan/collector, I couldn't pass on it. Pete will always be my favorite player.

I used to have a website for my Rose collection. It lapsed, so I don't have it anymore unfortunately.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thank you. Being a Rose fan/collector, I couldn't pass on it. Pete will always be my favorite player.

I used to have a website for my Rose collection. It lapsed, so I don't have it anymore unfortunately.

Yea, the cut def went to the right home... I will get a nice Rose auto eventually for the PC... just going to wait for the right cut or card... not doing a stupid sticker auto

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Yea, the cut def went to the right home... I will get a nice Rose auto eventually for the PC... just going to wait for the right cut or card... not doing a stupid sticker auto

I appreciate it. There are a lot of nice Rose autos out there. The man will sign anything for money. :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm going to rant to you guys quick so I apologize in advance...

Kelly and I have been dealing with a psycho landlady since we moved into our apartment in March. We had an issue with bed bugs (that were here well before we moved in as well as in the rest of the complex) and she blamed them on us, tried to make us pay for the treatments, and when I refused, she gave us the option to pay or terminate the lease, I agreed to terminate the lease. When we were suppose to meet to terminate the lease, she changed her mind and said the only way we could get out of the lease with her is if we paid out the rest of what we owed (6 months worth of rent). I said no and still refused to pay for the bed bug treatment. After getting the help of a lawyer and going to the state health department about the issues here and the BBB about her only paying her exterminator under the table she conceded and paid for the treatments. Since then, she has been a holy terror and all around complete _________ and has threatened multiple times that she will make sure Kelly and I would not be allowed to live anywhere else after our lease is up because she will tell our future landlords about how terrible of tenants we are if they call for a reference. Fast forward to today. As many of you know I've been working on obtaining a mortgage to buy a house. My mortgage company called this landlady asking her if we have ever been late on our rent, which we never have been, and she told the mortgage company we have been late on rent EVERY MONTH that we've lived here....I'm absolutely livid right now...

/rant

Scott
What the Funk man that crap is not right. Do you have the canceled check? it should show the date they were cashed. And I know it will be days after the due date, but still good as evidence that you paid and paid on time. Also tell the Mortgage company what had happened and even see if the lawyer can put some pressure on the landlord that she maybe held of a Liable lawsuit for giving false info that stops someone to be able to live some other place. I never warrant violence but this lady needs something doen to her for being a ass clown.

Man I hope it works out in the end for you guys, and you get the frack out of there and fast.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
That was such a nice Rose cut... I knew it wouldn't drop to the #4 pick where I was sitting.

With me having the first pick and seen that Rose, I was like yes finally can get a Rose auto, not like there are not many of them out there. Then I see the friend Joe had the second pick and I thought,
Excellent I pick something else and Joe can have the Rose then........True Story Bro :lol:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm going to rant to you guys quick so I apologize in advance...

Kelly and I have been dealing with a psycho landlady since we moved into our apartment in March. We had an issue with bed bugs (that were here well before we moved in as well as in the rest of the complex) and she blamed them on us, tried to make us pay for the treatments, and when I refused, she gave us the option to pay or terminate the lease, I agreed to terminate the lease. When we were suppose to meet to terminate the lease, she changed her mind and said the only way we could get out of the lease with her is if we paid out the rest of what we owed (6 months worth of rent). I said no and still refused to pay for the bed bug treatment. After getting the help of a lawyer and going to the state health department about the issues here and the BBB about her only paying her exterminator under the table she conceded and paid for the treatments. Since then, she has been a holy terror and all around complete _________ and has threatened multiple times that she will make sure Kelly and I would not be allowed to live anywhere else after our lease is up because she will tell our future landlords about how terrible of tenants we are if they call for a reference. Fast forward to today. As many of you know I've been working on obtaining a mortgage to buy a house. My mortgage company called this landlady asking her if we have ever been late on our rent, which we never have been, and she told the mortgage company we have been late on rent EVERY MONTH that we've lived here....I'm absolutely livid right now...

/rant

First off, no way in hell would a mortgage company hold some stupid land lords word up against mine... as someone said, just pull the checks you wrote and days and prove her wrong.

Second off, she is playing with fire... go on EVERY f*cking rating site online and blast her a$$... she will regret what she is doing... apartments.com, rent.com, etc. People will read the reviews and it'll hurt her big time. I am not one to go this route but it sounds like you're truely dealing with a holy terror.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
With me having the first pick and seen that Rose, I was like yes finally can get a Rose auto, not like there are not many of them out there. Then I see the friend Joe had the second pick and I thought,
Excellent I pick something else and Joe can have the Rose then........True Story Bro :lol:

Strong.

You both got nice picks for #1 and #2 in the draft... you ended up with a HOFer and Rose is damn near a HOFer lol.

That break was fun. I'd be down for another if we were up for it. I'd probably take at least 2 spots if the price was in the same range.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
How many copies of that sweet spot auto do you have now Brad?

That makes #7. Apologies to those who despise my hoarding. I've got a sweet spot for Buck.

oneil07UDSS003.jpg
oneil07UDSS017.jpg
oneil07UDSS022.jpg

oneil07UDSS093.jpg
oneil07UDSS108.jpg
oneil07UDSS110.jpg

Looking forward to the MTSS show off. I put my mailer up on a high bookshelf to prevent me from opening it early. My version of Elf on a Shelf.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
That makes #7. Apologies to those who despise my hoarding. I've got a sweet spot for Buck.

oneil07UDSS003.jpg
oneil07UDSS017.jpg
oneil07UDSS022.jpg

oneil07UDSS093.jpg
oneil07UDSS108.jpg
oneil07UDSS110.jpg

Looking forward to the MTSS show off. I put my mailer up on a high bookshelf to prevent me from opening it early. My version of Elf on a Shelf.

Ahhhh I see what you did there "sweet spot" for buck lol

As for the MTSS show off, I like your style putting it on a high bookshelf... I might have to do that as well

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
A few photos form the Veterans Christmas party we volunteered at on Saturday. This was for 150 Veterans at a VA hospital in Milwaukee WI.
my wife and Santa
VeteransChristmasParty2012inWisconsin016_zps1cecd308.jpg

Filling the Ditty bags of stuff we gave to the Veterans
VeteransChristmasParty2012inWisconsin015_zpsce343a2e.jpg

Myself and my buddy Gene to my right was on Carmel corn detail
VeteransChristmasParty2012inWisconsin011_zps55c2eea7.jpg

Chow line
VeteransChristmasParty2012inWisconsin105_zps033d1860.jpg

Doc the man who started this all is in the middle of the picture and this was the gift line which had coats and blankets and shirts pants electric razors tote bags and many more items
VeteransChristmasParty2012inWisconsin099_zps816a769b.jpg

paying a Veteran for winning a bingo the prizes was $20 for every bingo and we gave away over 2K in prize money :eek:
VeteransChristmasParty2012inWisconsin089_zpsb9b3d0f8.jpg

We even had entertainment for them the Irish Trinity Dancers
VeteransChristmasParty2012inWisconsin079_zpse1747d6f.jpg

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Thanks guys. Her claim is that she accidentally misread the sheet and thought it was asking how many payments we had made. I don't believe that, but it's sorted out now. But to make things better, she felt the need to add a note on the bottom of the page stating how displeased she was that we had asked about getting out of our lease and that it's ridiculous since it is the second time we've "tried to get out of our lease". I assume she's referring to the bed bug XXXX....God I'm ready to get out of here...We NEED this mortgage stuff to go through...It's going to be close so I've got my fingers crossed...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just got back from running a few errands and getting lunch. I had to eat McDonald's for lunch. We are going to the grocery store tonight so that meant nothing here at the apartment. Its hard to pass up a Big Mac and a large drink for $1 though. Since the Broncos won yesterday we can get a free Big Mac with the purchase of a drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts