Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This was where I got my idea, after seeing this online.

543034_10152263083110082_610735412_n.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I never got to show this off on here either............................

Zabka re-Tweeted me showing this off to all of his followers as well...........

The matting on this was white when we bought the frame, but we painted it black and yellow for Cobra Kai colors.

599089_10151827105955082_1908989746_n.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I never got to show this off on here either............................

Zabka re-Tweeted me showing this off to all of his followers as well...........

The matting on this was white when we bought the frame, but we painted it black and yellow for Cobra Kai colors.

599089_10151827105955082_1908989746_n.jpg

This is really cool!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-3-picture9325-rbuckstext.jpg

I have given into the Dark Side. My one-cup Keurig coffee maker Christmas present has me appreciating the morning "coffee post" significantly more, and personal coffee intake is on a precipitous rise. Donut House blend this morning.

3253XLarge.gif

My eBay Bucks came and went very quickly this morning...
$(KGrHqZ,!qIFDQ4m09+qBQ4,b8wJjQ~~60_57.JPG

And yesterday's mail. Two separate sellers, green is #2/10, red is #2/5.
zimmertristar.jpg

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I have given into the Dark Side. My one-cup Krups coffee maker Christmas present has me appreciating the morning "coffee post" significantly more, and personal coffee intake is on a precipitous rise. Donut House blend this morning.

3253XLarge.gif

We LOVE our Keurig. We have the model in the picture.

I LOVE the Chocolate Glazed Donut, Macadamia Nut and Cinnamon Roll flavors. We have probably 15 different flavors.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I have given into the Dark Side. My one-cup Keurig coffee maker Christmas present has me appreciating the morning "coffee post" significantly more, and personal coffee intake is on a precipitous rise. Donut House blend this morning.

3253XLarge.gif

My eBay Bucks came and went very quickly this morning...
$(KGrHqZ,!qIFDQ4m09+qBQ4,b8wJjQ~~60_57.JPG

And yesterday's mail. Two separate sellers, green is #2/10, red is #2/5.
zimmertristar.jpg

I bought a Keurig for my wife for Christmas. We get the Starbucks Veranda Blonde. Yummmmmm!!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
We have a base for our Keurig that holds like 30 or so K-Cups. Its a great space saver.

nifty-single-36-keurig-kcup-drawer-01.jpg

I saw that, but was like $25. I got a $5 cloth-lined square basket from Hobby Lobby for holding the K-Cups. Alex, the Veranda Blonde is on my want to try list - think I'd like it alot. I also like French Vanilla flavors - any suggestions?. The one that I saw that intrigued me the most to try was Coconut Mocha. Only one I've tried so far that I didn't like was Newman's Own Dark Roast. Still working my way through the sampler pack that came with it, and the two boxes my in-laws bought me (the Donut House and Cameron's Morning Blend).

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I saw that, but was like $25. I got a $5 cloth-lined square basket from Hobby Lobby for holding the K-Cups. Alex, the Veranda Blonde is on my want to try list - think I'd like it alot. I also like French Vanilla flavors - any suggestions?. The one that I saw that intrigued me the most to try was Coconut Mocha. Only one I've tried so far that I didn't like was Newman's Own Dark Roast. Still working my way through the sampler pack that came with it, and the two boxes my in-laws bought me (the Donut House and Cameron's Morning Blend).

Next time you're in a Dillards, check out their Keurig display. They always have a bunch of different flavors you can make yourself and try. My wife likes the Coconut Mocha. We have some Mudslide, Swiss Miss, Spicy Eggnog, Gingerbread, Caramel Vanilla Cream, Mocha Nut Fudge, French Vanilla Iced Coffee, etc.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Next time you're in a Dillards, check out their Keurig display. They always have a bunch of different flavors you can make yourself and try. My wife likes the Coconut Mocha. We have some Mudslide, Swiss Miss, Spicy Eggnog, Gingerbread, Caramel Vanilla Cream, Mocha Nut Fudge, French Vanilla Iced Coffee, etc.

No Dillards in the Chicagoland area. My wife works at a massive grocery supermarket, Woodman's (a Wisconsin/Illinois chain) and they have a very large assortment of brands that will keep me busy! Their boxes are usually $2 cheaper than any other store I've seen, most $6.99-$7.99 for 12 cups.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
No Dillards in the Chicagoland area. My wife works at a massive grocery supermarket, Woodman's (a Wisconsin/Illinois chain) and they have a very large assortment of brands that will keep me busy! Their boxes are usually $2 cheaper than any other store I've seen, most $6.99-$7.99 for 12 cups.
That is cheap. Most boxes are $12 here in the Southern Illinois/St. Louis area where I shop.Bed Bath & Beyond has the largest selection by far that I have seen.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
We have one of those trays as well. It is a great space saver as mentioned. About flavors, if you like using a creamer, just by the flavored creamers. I like half and half and the wife likes flavored ones. She gets French Vanilla and also the seasonal stuff like pumpkin spice and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts