Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1&2 - '16 Topps Heritage - Open - Break 3/2 - 7:43pm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I've been using Cardboard Connection's checklists to find variations. So far, I got a Billy Hamilton action, and a Joe Mauer error back. You really need to have a good list to know what's what. It's too bad that though rare, sometimes very rare, they don't get much money out on the market. Nice pull with the Red Puig!

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Again, throwing it out there to everyone-I had one response to trading any extras. Anyone who may do these breaks and only ask for hits let me know. I will be willing to throw something your way for having the cards you don't want. I am part of a team collector group where they can use them and I can use them to build sets. Thanks!

Todd

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Wow...lots of cards. Sorting, sorting, sorting. So far, 2 gums stains and 1 red back. Will post when done...
[MENTION=1826]promodeltodd[/MENTION] we can work out the swaps via PM. Looking forward to it.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Yes lots of cards. So hard to sort and find all the variations

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
OK...here is what I found (not counting what Andrew posted in the pics already)

Box loader: Bryant punch out card
Red Back: Cespedes
Gum Stains: Archie Bradley, Dexter Fowler
Rookie variation (full card): Schwarber
Color swap: deGrom
Chrome variation: Todd Frazier (purple version)
Action images: Syndergaard, Betts, Tulo, Billy Hamilton, 2x Bogaerts, Arrieta

Loads of high numbers

So, no monsters, but lots of cool stuff. I can add pics if anyone wants to see them.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Again, throwing it out there to everyone-I had one response to trading any extras. Anyone who may do these breaks and only ask for hits let me know. I will be willing to throw something your way for having the cards you don't want. I am part of a team collector group where they can use them and I can use them to build sets. Thanks!

Todd

I'll hit you up when I'm done sorting.

Members online

Latest posts