Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew May 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Conversation moved from Morning Crew, it was getting too adult for them I think. . . . basically I suggested Tetris style rotation to get a lady like the S block, and then I found a pic explaining things much better-

tetris_hentai.png

:lol:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I think it was discussed last year somewhere on the boards here but I can't friggen stand it when a player goes over the wall to make a catch. If you.leave the field of play to make the play it shouldn't be an out. It's a at that is finished literally off the playing field. Piscotty's catch, which was a great play and wildly entertaining, in the game tonight should simply be a foul ball. Same with Jeter's famous grab, judges last year, couple of Rizzo plays I can think of and countless others. It annoys the crap out of me.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I think it was discussed last year somewhere on the boards here but I can't friggen stand it when a player goes over the wall to make a catch. If you.leave the field of play to make the play it shouldn't be an out. It's a at that is finished literally off the playing field. Piscotty's catch, which was a great play and wildly entertaining, in the game tonight should simply be a foul ball. Same with Jeter's famous grab, judges last year, couple of Rizzo plays I can think of and countless others. It annoys the crap out of me.

What will come next is outfield shifts where you're on the other side of the wall (or if not allowed then sitting at the top of the wall) I mean, if there's push/pull infield shifts then there's going to be HR outfield shifts where the road team players are battling the fans for catches. It will be entertaining and somehow allowed.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
btw.... I scored my first point in the '18 US corr. chess championship, and there is smooth sailing ahead. :cool:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
How old are you ?????????? I survived the late 1960's I ---------------------- think

If I was alive in the 60's...I'd probably be dead already. Too many temptations lol Nah, I'm just your average run of the mill "Too old to be a millennial but not old enough to be gen X" 35 year old. I think they have a name for that year group now too...Xennial. Whatever that means...sounds like a prescription medication for ****** in all honesty.

Conversation moved from Morning Crew, it was getting too adult for them I think. . . . basically I suggested Tetris style rotation to get a lady like the S block, and then I found a pic explaining things much better-

View attachment 79836

:lol:

lol...don't you know L block is just too big to fit!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
"Luckily, Ohtani didn’t hurt his ankle on the check swing. As we can see, he came awfully close to rolling his ankle."

screen-shot-2018-05-17-at-10-58-37-am.jpg

@#$%&!!!!!! My week for the injury pool and I'm coming so close to winning yet so far. :(

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
He may have only 1 more game to get injury before my week is done. . .but I get retroactives so perhaps that helps.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
So, we have a huge lake in our area that provides water for several counties. They had a water main break in their facility and now all the towns around us are running out of water while they try to get it fixed.

This really sucks. My town has estimated 50% of its tanks left that will last us until morning basically.

So all day tomorrow we will probably be out of water, that’s if they get it fixed like right now.

Some towns are already bone dry.

We are thinking about loading up and taking out family closer to St. Louis and getting a hotel room for a few days.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yep, sounds good to get out of there. Even if you stash enough water in your house people will go full retard and loot the area.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
btw, and other Alice in Chains fans hear their new song? ...this is complete garbage. I know they've been bad since Layne Staley died but its more than just vocals they suck at these days. It starts by clearly ripping off Anthrax Potters Field then goes absolutely nowhere and gets worse and worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=352RBWh6ViU

I mean, da fuq is that???? really??? :confused:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Its just bizarre how non-creative they became. Its not as if the 2 guys who died in the 90s lineup were the songwriters even.
and 39k likes vs 1k dislikes... either they're using bots to up their youtube stats or rock music has gone downhill so far that people think that song is cool.

Most people don't realize that the famous epiphany scene in Tom Cruise's movie "Jerry Maguire" had Cantrell as the desk clerk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WS6C-TuMHA

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
ah lol, I finally just got the irony of Cantrell working at a store named "Copymat" when he fcking copies from everyone these days.

trivia time [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION], who are they ripping off in the start of this one?? (another crappy post Layne Staley AIC song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRTpxOwD5LA

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
ah lol, I finally just got the irony of Cantrell working at a store named "Copymat" when he fcking copies from everyone these days.

trivia time [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION], who are they ripping off in the start of this one?? (another crappy post Layne Staley AIC song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRTpxOwD5LA

Been racking my brain and couldn’t come up with anything, so I cheated. Pantera’s 10s?

Members online