Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I’ve just been busy with my family. I have weekends off so we went out for sushi tonight and have just been spending time together.

They’re all asleep now.

I think it’s time to go into the bathroom and crank one out.

I kid, I kid. I’m going to the garage.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I’ve just been busy with my family. I have weekends off so we went out for sushi tonight and have just been spending time together.

They’re all asleep now.

I think it’s time to go into the bathroom and crank one out.

I kid, I kid. I’m going to the garage.

Ask the new guy how many calories that burns. :confused:

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Ok, looks like I ruined NC for another 24 hour period. If the pattern stays true the next person to kill NC for a while is [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] . . . take your best shot! :p

The outer banks of NC is still trying to separate it self from the rest of the state. Then you have the Great Dismal Swap in the north east corner of the state. That and rest of North Carolina, the rednecks can keep.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Ok, looks like I ruined NC for another 24 hour period. If the pattern stays true the next person to kill NC for a while is [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] . . . take your best shot! :p

The outer banks of NC is still trying to separate it self from the rest of the state. Then you have the Great Dismal Swap in the north east corner of the state. That and rest of North Carolina, the rednecks can keep.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

I forgot he is in the Carolinas so I should say NC = Night Crew and not North Carolina.

....but I am sure he wrecks both NCs from time to time. ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Sorry. My bad. :(

No worries, if anything its clearly his fault for living near a state with the same abbreviations as this thread.. .shame shame! ;:D

In other news Trout with a 5/5 day with 2 homers.
Ohtani apparently trying to steal bases with a bad elbow, guy is a dummy.
Harper having a great finish to a hit and miss contract year.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
That was one of the best UFC events in a very long time.

There was only one garbage fight, and that was surprisingly John Dodson’s.

Many people didn’t think Tyron Woodley would win, but I never doubted him for one second.

Fantastic event.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I haven't seen anything from it yet but I just read that he won. I thought he would win but with the same cautious tactics as before so its good to see TW get a finish.

Members online