Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Good Sunday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning everyone, beautiful week ahead of us in my neck of the woods. Highs will be at or above 30 for a while. Now I can go outside in shorts for a little while lol. Just 10 or 20 more degrees and I can switch to sandals too

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Thanks guys! Took about 8 total hours. Three of the next four chapters have been edited by the boss, so maybe those 150 pages will move just as quickly.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good afternoon men

No snow to report after such a big threat of it all weekend.. we've had rain with the occasional hail and no complaints from me about it! Gotta head out grocery shopping and then its just relax for the rest of the day. Saw my pups for about an hour yesterday and it was alot of fun for all of us. They will get their first shots this week and I will most likely get them sometime next week if all goes well. Waiting really sucks we all want them now..

Have a great day everyone!

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
Morning fellas, nice win for the Cubbies yesterday vs the Halos. Buckling down for another foot or so of snow tomorrow :mad:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online