Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Topps 1st Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Yes, purchased Yadi, Wanno and a lot of other Cardinals after I saw your post. Thanks!

Missed out on Holliday, Carpenter & Bourjos.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Yes, purchased Yadi, Wanno and a lot of other Cardinals after I saw your post. Thanks!

Missed out on Holliday, Carpenter & Bourjos.

You're welcome. BTW, I bought the Carpenter for my pc.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
Doesn't it seem like he/she is leaving money on the table with some of these BINs? Yadi for $20?

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
Some big ones just came off the board: two Tanakas @ $250 a piece, the Harper, and two Abreus @ $200 a piece.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
I wonder if these are numbered on the back.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Thanks for the heads up on this set [MENTION=1885]Mozzie22[/MENTION]. The set definitely has the feel of 2006 Topps Blue, except that it's much less distinctive; the moment these cards change hands as part of a collection, odds are they are going to be passed over as base, and forgotten.

Got both Gomes cards, and the Nava (Gomes cameo). Nice to just knock them out.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Thanks for the heads up on these! Would've never known about them and picked up my Span earlier today. Just know that this would be one of them that if you don't get right away you will never see again and regret it later on.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
This guy is making a killing. Based on some of these sales if there were more of these out there they'd be hitting eBay. Glad I got one when I did.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Are these things something we will be seeing in a few years faked. All these rare cards that are separated from base cards by a simple foil variation have been controversy since at least the days of Desert Shield cards.

Also how has the Offers been on these? I made an offer on a PC. Do they accept at reasonable offers and how quickly do you hear back?

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
I was the first person to buy one of these. I thought they might have been a scam/fake until I found the PDF of the contest rules.

Seller was VERY easy to work with. He had a $150 BIN/BO on one of the Mariano's (#42 ) and I asked what he would need for both Mo's #42 and #321 (with Jeter & Pettitte). We made a deal at $125 for both.

If these are anything like the 2006 blue's that's a steal and if more pop up a card #/10 for $62.50 is still a decent deal. But I highly doubt that more than 2 or 3 of these sets will come up for sale, if that.

Scott F

Members online

Latest posts