Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Tuesday Morning Thread ***** 6/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning boys

Sad day for those in Portland OR.
Active shooter at a high school
Gunman is dead unknow if anyone one else was killed but there was injuries

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I'm in the middle of a massive multi case break.

2013 leaf perfect game
2012 sp signiture
2013 topps update jumbo
0nyx batting gloves
2012 prizm

heck of break

and a few loose boxes on top

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I never spend any time over on BO but for some reason have been popping my head in over there today and I just can't stop laughing in almost every thread... nearly no thread is just good chat the entire way through... it's almost 100% certain 5 or 6 posts in that someone takes a shot at someone else and it just explodes... so funny. I've been just reading thread after thread and laughing my a$$ off. It's def a place to go if you want to stir the pot and get into some good ol internet BS.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I never spend any time over on BO but for some reason have been popping my head in over there today and I just can't stop laughing in almost every thread... nearly no thread is just good chat the entire way through... it's almost 100% certain 5 or 6 posts in that someone takes a shot at someone else and it just explodes... so funny. I've been just reading thread after thread and laughing my a$$ off. It's def a place to go if you want to stir the pot and get into some good ol internet BS.

Sounds familiar
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I don't know... I'm not over here pounding the table saying FCB is a safe place and there is no drama but seriously... I jumped into like 5 threads and every single one was like serious for the first 1-5 posts and then it just got personal and attacking and tons of just sarcasm and jokes... I found it very amusing and hilarious to be honest. I was entertained.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Work is going to be fun this week. Have a lot to do, and it's all expected to get done by Friday.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I don't open product much at all because my funds go towards Belle stuff and I don't do breaks hardly ever but decided to get in on the T1 break AIC is doing tonight. Don't know my positions in the draft or if I won any of the free spots but should be a good time. Hope I get lucky and get a good spot or two in the break. If not, hope a Belle card falls to me in a crappy pic haha.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
More Rain.

269615_104527739644133_8035889_n1.jpg

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
It is 6:30PM and the morning crew has only reaching two pages? What is going on?! :) I hope you guys are doing okay. I know I don't check in much, but I read through FCB when I get a chance.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Prizm had two 1/1s and two /10
leaf perfect game has just an enormous number of hits per case. And I love the metal cards
sp signature had a Koufax auto a Griffey jr and sr dual auto and a nice whitey ford USA flag patch
2013 update was ok but nothing great
In the last three days I've filled three monster boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts