Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Jesse has to be smiling about the Blue Jays this morning...

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
[MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION]

Come on man!! Spell check this stuff!

A7q86S1CIAIccqL.jpg:large

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm kinda bummed about the Blue Jays-Marlins trade. There was a small piece of me that thought the Twins had a chance at trading for JJ

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
How's everyones MTSS coming? I'm nearing the end... couple last targets on the radar but otherwise pretty buttoned up.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys

I need to head over to my local Unemployment office and give someone and Arse chewing. It seems I did not get paid last Friday, because I said I return to work the works of the claim. :benson: No I did not. Also in the letter it says if I did not, then I'll be paid the next time I verify being unemployed again. Which is Nov 23rd pay date. WTF So then I would have 2- 2weeks payments on that date. UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The letter says to call, but when I do you go thru a message for 5 in half minutes until you get to where you can use the prompts. Then I hit 1 for a agent. Then the recording says they are all busy and to try my call later, then hangs up on you. It does not even let you stay on hold WTF

And they would why people, got to places and shot people.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Somebody over on blowout pulled a Belle auto from Five Star

Yea, I heard about this... two posted on eBay last night for 24 hour auctions... I'm going to watch both go for now... They look pretty nice... on card... one is #/208 or the other is #/25

Any final checklists out for this set? By the way, both Belle's look damaged or chipped around the edges, which I'm hearing is par the course for Five Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts