Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^ Wednesday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning kiddies

If you guys are looking for something to kill some time with click on this link and check out these photos, from Vetsroll.org and there annual trip of taking
WWII, Korea and Rosie the Riveters to D.C. to see the memorials in their honor. It cost the veterans nothing to go, but all assistants pay 500 dollars to go. The total cost of this trip this year was over 300,000. from the front page go to Updates from the road. The men and woman are on there way back to Beloit IL. for a homecoming at around 9pm
http://www.vetsroll.org/

Here is a video link of last years vetsroll it is 20 minutes long
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_KntiT48uU

Absolutely amazing. Let me know how I can be a part of that, Rich.

Hakuna Machado

May 20, 2014
Maryland
Good series for the Tribe.

The Orioles tied the game up at 8, but the following inning the Pirates scored 1 more run to take the lead in the 8th inning.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Sweet cards alex!

Mail today
image-9.jpg

Just got in from work and had this waiting in my mailbox...signed ttm

Nice additions!

Thanks a ton guys!

Talmer - INSANE vintage TTM/on card autos :eek:

Dustin - I don't think you will ever catch up to scanning all of those Dawsons!

I managed to start scanning the 1/1s today and will finish scanning those tomorrow and post those Friday morning. I will be 99% done scanning the new additions. I have some Recollection Autos that I need to research and see what set they are actually out of and I will have several packages waiting for me when I get home. It feels good to finally be catching up.

Anybody see the Indians game? Walkoff balk!! Completed sweep of the Tigers.

I saw that on Sports Center, so slightly a move also in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts