Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Moooooooorning FCB Thread Wednesday 9/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Nice and cloudy here in Portland.

Maybe my employee review today will net me some more card $$.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
That sucks buddy.
Lost my debit card last Saturday-just got my replacement in the mail yesterday-for a person who doesn't use cash at all the struggle was real the last week.

Thanks,
Jeff

It does and the place (Chick Fil A) I had it last doesn't have it. The DL, Debit, Multiple CCs, Medical cards etc. Gonna dig for it some more, but they day may be spent replacing everything. On a sentimental side, it contained a meaningful poem in there my mom had given me and she has since passed and it sucks to lose that more than anything.

Anyway, tip of the day, double check to make sure you have everything before leaving places!

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thought this was a funny note I came across in a set I had purchased. Check out this personal customer service back in 1990...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1441811143.099771.jpg

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Why do you think it is ?

Ryan

I messaged the seller and so should you....

"Hi, maybe it is the scan but I don't see the Topps hologram on the back, could you provide a better image?
Thanks in advance."

The description says that he pack pulled this card and went straight to a top loader. That is impossible. This card was a redemption and was signed in red ink.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Could use a nap this afternoon as well.
[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] did you check the pants you were wearing yesterday? I know in the past I've forgotten to take it out of my pocket at the end of the day

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Good morning all. Could use a nap this afternoon as well.
[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] did you check the pants you were wearing yesterday? I know in the past I've forgotten to take it out of my pocket at the end of the day

Ha , yeah I've done that before too. I've checked everywhere , drive around the place I last was , in and out of the car I was driving etc. I'm hoping it just landed somewhere odd, I'm home from work today anyway so I'm cleaning/organizing etc. I'll give it a few more hours before I call and cancel/start replacing things.

Ryan

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Put this little insert set to bed with the final card yesterday. Beautiful ***** league set. And cool that it would make an awesome starting 9.

banks13PANINIBARNSTORMING.jpg
campanella13PANINIBARNSTORMING.jpg
doby13PANINIBARNSTORMING.jpg

irvin13PANINIBARNSTORMING.jpg
minoso13PANINIBARNSTORMING.jpg
oneil13PANINIBARNSTORMING.jpg

paige13PANINIBARNSTORMING.jpg
radcliffe13PANINIBARNSTORMING.jpg
robinson13PANINIBARNSTORMING.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Wallet located inside potty training toilet, at least that was all that was inside it ;) The youngest usually uses the "big" toilet so she just happened to lift the kid while I was by her and boom.

Ryan

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Wallet located inside potty training toilet, at least that was all that was inside it ;) The youngest usually uses the "big" toilet so she just happened to lift the kid while I was by her and boom.

Ryan

Glad you found it. I always panic when I can't find my wallet, even when I know its somewhere in the house

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Non-stop running around today. Furnace cleaned, lawn mowed, game freezer cleaned, pants to the tailor for a wake tonight and running my daughter to guitar lessons. A full day for sure.