Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I've got some tickets too Taylor. If you don't work something out with Chris just let me know.

I really want to go to the show on Saturday to get Ripken, but it is quite a bit of money to spend.. How many times will you get a chance in MN to get his auto IP and get a picture taken with him? I would love to get him on a ball with a HOF inscription.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Yeah, if he was half the price I'd get the ticket auto without thinking twice. Current price for Cal is just too much to justify. But it would look cool with this framed together.

cal2.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I've got some tickets too Taylor. If you don't work something out with Chris just let me know.

I really want to go to the show on Saturday to get Ripken, but it is quite a bit of money to spend.. How many times will you get a chance in MN to get his auto IP and get a picture taken with him? I would love to get him on a ball with a HOF inscription.

Thanks!

It's too early to determine what game I'm going too, but I'll let you guys know when we decide.

Members online