Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who needs Shriner's when Mansfield is better AND cheaper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I heard from multiple dealers at Mansfield today that admission to Shriner's was $7, and it was a museum up there. I contemplated the drive up to Wilmington, glad I didn't! Mansfield was half-empty, with low turnout, but the dealers that were there brought some really good stuff. I'll post more scans later, this is some of the best deals I got today:

I think these were 50¢ each, and I'm certain they're both legit autos.

A reminder for dealers to check your stock! These were all actually half-off the sticker price, so the whole lot cost me $4. These have been at those prices since 2012 GQ came out, at the same table I picked up a pile of 2010 BC Will Middlebrooks for 75¢ each last year.

Proof that no one knows what these are, and how rare they are, precisely because they are so rare. For a combined total of pocket change:

Picked up some stuff for the Free To A Good Home thread as well, so [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], [MENTION=2805]thelesquad[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7126]katieneack[/MENTION] especially, keep your eyes open for a shout-out!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Been looking for a 67 Maz that wasn't obnoxiously over-priced, got this one for around $1.50 (was offered one at the same show in worse condition for $20). Garvey RC was a great pickup for my set.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I was at a show this weekend and picked up a Middlebrooks 2010 Chrome foe 50 cents. There several more in the box but I only wanted one. Should I have picked up more? I usually pick up more football and basketball stuff at shows.

Members online