Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOLY ICHIRO!!!! 2013 Ichiro Immortals Collection.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Greetings....

I am pleased to introduce what is easily the most high end baseball release of all time, 2013 Ichiro Immortals Collection.

This tribute to one of the greatest hitters of all time has been the subject of many requests over the years. Now, Leaf is delivering this incredibly high quality, low print run release in honor of Ichiro's 4000th career hit!

THERE ARE ONLY 300 FACTORY SEALED BOXES MADE (HAND NUMBERED!)...

Ichiro is safely one of the most expensive and most sought after signatures in sports today.
This coupled with epic quality and crazy mega hits should bode quite well for the future of this ONE TIME Mega Limited product.

While the box price is not cheap, with an Ichiro autograph per box (plus 4 base cards) AND with every card being numbered to 5 or 1/1 AND with the mega hits possible (jumbo logos, Bat Knob, dual Books with Ruth/etc AND all ON-CARD....

http://www.leaftradingcards.com/2013_Ichiro_Immortals/ICH_sell_1.pdf
http://www.leaftradingcards.com/2013_Ichiro_Immortals/ICH_sell_2.pdf
http://www.leaftradingcards.com/2013_Ichiro_Immortals/ICH_sell_3.pdf

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I could see $650 to $850. Maybe more

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
The regular autos w/o the logos look really bad. The logo patches and knobs look great looks like they hide the logos much better. Overall looks impressive for die hard Ichiro collectors.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
This could be one of the best releases ever. Yes I said it. A leaf product that looks awesome. Gonna be extremely pricey tho.

The cards are beautiful even without logos and its near impossible to find certified ichiro autos anymore.

Last edited:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
How many do I try and get?

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I am pleased to introduce what is easily the most high end baseball release of all time"
LOL. "easily the most high end baseball release of all time"
Being unlicensed already disqualifies it, no matter how expensive it costs.

I'm not a Leaf hater, and realize that being unlicensed is not Leaf's fault.
However, that claim on the sell sheet is absurd.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
LOL. "Easily the most high end baseball release of all time."
Being unlicensed already disqualifies it, no matter how expensive it costs.

False. Sure being unlicensed doesn't help but find a product with the type of return these will have? Ichiro autos every box? Seriously? Nothing has come close to that from Topps in the past 10 years.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Some great looking cards there. [MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] are the lettermen (US and Japanese) game used? Also any cards signed in Japanese (or signed in both languages)?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Looks interesting. My advice to Leaf though, have someone spell-check your sell sheets.

So these aren't the MUST stunning?

Muststunning_zps1544f136.jpg

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Wow a 1/300 chance of getting a Ruth or Gehrig, pretty decent odds. I know I would end up with the Rose.

Cards look really good.
[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] You having a giveaway for a free slot;):D

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
If we estimate (and that's all this is)

300 Ichiro autos at $250 per = $75000
Ichiro jersey $1200
Ichiro Japanese jersey (I assume lettermen are GU) $1500
Ichiro bat $600
Ruth auto $4500
Gehrig auto $3000
Ott auto $1000
Wagner auto $1000
------------
Close to $90,000 or $300 per box before any design, production, SG&A etc. cost per box could easily be over $500 when those things are taken into consideration (low print run means fixed costs like marketing are not spread over much). I would not be surprised to see $1000 a box and possibly more. (If my numbers are off someone feel free to correct them).

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I think we are looking at a $1000 - $1200 product here, NOT because I think it's worth it but rather because the production cost would probably have been ~$800 or so per box when it is all accounted for. I do not think BG does anything (like this) without a profit of $50,000+.

EDIT: Agree with topnotchsy...

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I think everyone is high. Top was very close to factory cost.

I still think we will see them around 650 to 850

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Although i see there is interest in this product I am not getting the "wow" from this. To pay that kind of money , IMO logos are not optional. The overall layout of the cards I admit look nice , but at that PP no thanks.

Also , the sheet is a horrible read, using most/must stunning twice in two line and released and releases in the same sentence sounds horrible.

Ryan

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Although i see there is interest in this product I am not getting the "wow" from this. To pay that kind of money , IMO logos are not optional. The overall layout of the cards I admit look nice , but at that PP no thanks.

Also , the sheet is a horrible read, using most/must stunning twice in two line and released and releases in the same sentence sounds horrible.

Ryan

My favorite is the third link-
Legacy Booklet Cut/Autographs- "These ridiculously sexy cards"

Members online

Latest posts