Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

###############SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ################## 12/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Ok guys.
I have a few cards set aside for people already (@tramers @MrMet @Apharis @MojoDan @AmishDave ) but I want to give back to the entire morning thread. Go check out my transactions thread and let me know. It's free to you guys first then planning a site wide deal

Dan what kind of griffeys are you looking for? I have over 200 doubles most from 90-2000 with a few later years thrown in. @clarkzac @mntwinsfan there are more I'm not recalling usernames at the moment.

Brad: feel bad I can't remember your username at the moment but I know you had some interest in a pirates seat card in my sale thread.

Here's a few that aren't in that thread if you guys go look

You never need to send anything my way, Michael ! You know this ! I may have to get in on those "Igor" Juan Gonzalez cards though ! I'd be passing them onto a huge Igor collector if I purchased them though. I don't need a 413th player to collect at this point !

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
You never need to send anything my way, Michael ! You know this ! I may have to get in on those "Igor" Juan Gonzalez cards though ! I'd be passing them onto a huge Igor collector if I purchased them though. I don't need a 413th player to collect at this point !

I have you down for the Bluejays dual patch. If you want Juan gone to pass along I'll include them

Mrmet: yes it is

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Ok guys.
I have a few cards set aside for people already (@tramers [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] @Apharis [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] ) but I want to give back to the entire morning thread. Go check out my transactions thread and let me know. It's free to you guys first then planning a site wide deal

Dan what kind of griffeys are you looking for? I have over 200 doubles most from 90-2000 with a few later years thrown in. [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] [MENTION=7671]mntwins[/MENTION]fan there are more I'm not recalling usernames at the moment.

Brad: feel bad I can't remember your username at the moment but I know you had some interest in a pirates seat card in my sale thread.

Here's a few that aren't in that thread if you guys go look

Is it the thread with the Joc P. chrome auto? Make me a deal on it. I don't want a freebie. Thanks

A_Pharis

Okay. I need input.. one of the cards I have wanted for a long time is a 2005 Sweet Spot Classic GU Satchell Paige. The prices are always all over the place. So here's my question:

They normally have a material that looks more like burlap. Much like this one-
$_57.JPG

I say "normally," but I really mean "Every one I have ever seen."

Now, this one is listed at a BIN that's lower than normal ending price. The material doesn't look right to me, but why would someone swap this?
$_57.JPG

A_Pharis

[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] - Very kind offer of you! I like the Minoso and Brooks Robinson jerseys, but just hold onto them for me or something. I'm sure we can work them on some sort of deal in the future. No need to cost yourself shipping on my account.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Okay. I need input.. one of the cards I have wanted for a long time is a 2005 Sweet Spot Classic GU Satchell Paige. The prices are always all over the place. So here's my question:

They normally have a material that looks more like burlap. Much like this one-
$_57.JPG

I say "normally," but I really mean "Every one I have ever seen."

Now, this one is listed at a BIN that's lower than normal ending price. The material doesn't look right to me, but why would someone swap this?
$_57.JPG

I was watching that too. Would seem Odd to switch it out.. but the crease down the middle does make it suspicious. Though I've seen that on other pack pulled jerseys

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] - the patch window is still intact, so I'd say its legit.

Latest posts