Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Saturday Morning!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morn'..............

In a recent Round-table Discussion Group the question was asked of the Ministerial Panel, at what point does life begin.

The Baptist Preacher spoke first and said "At conception, of course!".

The Presbyterian Minister said "No, no, it's certainly begins at birth".

The Catholic Priest tried to buffer the obvious argument point and suggested "Perhaps you're both wrong, and it's a compromise in that the fetus is not functional with a heartbeat until the third month".

They had to prod the Jewish Rabbi for his answer, and he finally leaned forward to his mike and spoke softly "All of my friends here are wrong. Life begins when the last child leaves home, and the dog they left behind dies!!!".

Good morning.

View attachment 53024

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Quality humor, fella's!!:lol:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Quality humor, fella's!!:lol:

Sunday-Funnies-071.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, going to the New Jersey Balloon Festival, or something like that (not sure what it's actually called), sounds like it could be a good time, unfortunately we won't be going on a balloon ride tho, they are $250....per person :/

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning all. I accidentally woke the little one at 620, not my intention to wake up early this morning. I guess its ok since i fell asleep early last night (5th inning Giants v As). I think we won. We were beating the As pretty good. Havent check the final scores yet.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Have a wedding to go to today. It's an hour away, and I'm not really looking forward to it. Might stop at Walmart for a blaster of allen and ginter while I'm there. Hopefully they will have some there

Members online

Latest posts