Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thinking about getting back into cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
How's it going guys it's been awhile since I've been on here but I do recognize a few names. So I use to collect high end cut autos/bat barrels/ and logomans, could someone give me some insight on what's going on in cards now a days?

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Very cool! I remember you, and I think we did a few trades/transactions with each other. Welcome back and have fun getting back into the swing of things. Do you have any of your old stuff still available or are you starting from scratch?

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Welcome back, I believe we made a trade or two back in the day.

Not sure when you got out (and assuming you liquidated), but I don't think much has changed. High end stuff seems to have maintained its value, at least in terms of HOF autos. Not sure about barrels and logomen and such.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Sad to hear you got I'd of everything. I took (and am still on) an extended break.

Haven't bought or sold a thing on eBay in over a year. That used to dominate my life

Just picked up three white whales at once but haven't showed them yet. One of these days....

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Yes it does suck because I literally sold everything besides two cards. I still wish I would have kept some of them but I guess now the fun part is trying to track some of them back down and make deals for them!

Members online

Latest posts