Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Survivor Series 2015 ... anticlimactic ending ... until ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Spoiler alert ...

Reigns wins the belt. Beyond anticlimactic ... holy balls ... no Authority involved. Ambrose ran to the opposite turnbuckle, stepped off the second buckle, turned around and Reigns waffled him with a spear. 1-2-3 ... that's it. Seriously. That was it. Solid match with a bleh finish. Crowd stunned that there was no outside interference. And finally, HHH comes out, to congratulate Reigns. Sheamus comes out. Brouge KICK ON REIGNS !!! SHEAMUS cashing in. 1-2 ... Kick out by Reigns ! Confetti littering the ring as Sheamus BROUGE KICKS REIGNS AGAIN !!! 1-2-3 !!! SHEAMUS WINS THE TITLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler Breeze pinned Dolph Ziggler

Bros. of Destruction beat Harper & Wyatt, pinning Harper to continue the Taker / Wyatt fued.

Charlotte beat Paige to retain the Diva's Title.

Uso's, Lucha Dragon & Ryback beat Sheamus, New Day & Wade Barrett in a traditional Survivor Series match

Last edited:

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
I cannot tell you when I last watched at least 50% of a MNR. Even 25%. WWE is a joke.

Raw is very very unwatchable
I would like Ambrose's wish to replace Cole with a fish tank to come true because he just makes it worse

They'll never do it but if they bring the show back to 2 hours it would be much better
The pace at 3 Hours is awful

Members online