Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brian Dozier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murphy17

Nov 28, 2010
I have most of the stuff listed on ebay. It's one of those situations where I'd only sell if the price is worth me letting go of it. My ebay name is dr_mccarthy.

murphy17

Nov 28, 2010
Murph- any chance you have an extra 2012 red heritage auto? I think I've maybe seen one listed total.

I've seen two, and one of the two was damaged. I bought the one that wasn't. I haven't seen one pop up in a couple years though. It's a really tough issue to find.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I would actually change all of the Dozier's to BIN/BO so you can gauge what kind of interest is out there.
Yes you will get lowball offers, will always happen, but you will also get legit offers. As a seller, I would want to know other collectors value these rare cards at, not just my insane BIN prices.

murphy17

Nov 28, 2010
I would actually change all of the Dozier's to BIN/BO so you can gauge what kind of interest is out there.
Yes you will get lowball offers, will always happen, but you will also get legit offers. As a seller, I would want to know other collectors value these rare cards at, not just my insane BIN prices.

I get your point, but I'm not really a seller for Dozier. I'm a collector. I don't want to do best offer because I don't want to be tempted to take any less. Yes, I listed them high, but that is the cost that it would take for me to move them. Nothing less. With superfractors, all it takes is one rich guy that wants it. People are likely to only get one shot at superfractors, and I have most of Dozier's. Otherwise, I'll keep them like I planned to do anyways.

murphy17

Nov 28, 2010
I have a lot of his printing plates from 2012 issues. I have a couple of the Finest autos listed on ebay but have 10 or so other printing plates from 2012 issues. Does anybody here have any serious interest in them? I'd sell those for a whole lot less than for how much I've listed the 2012 Finest plates on ebay. Otherwise, I may throw them up on ebay around $99 or best offer to see what I can get out of them. I don't really care about printing plates.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts