Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Remember kids, steroids will make you rich!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cards01fan

Sep 4, 2008
Interesting conversation here, just curious as I know the answer( just did a research paper on PEDs) . How many NBA players have ever been suspended for use, and why doesn't in bring shame in the NFL like it supposedly does in baseball?

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Interesting conversation here, just curious as I know the answer( just did a research paper on PEDs) . How many NBA players have ever been suspended for use, and why doesn't in bring shame in the NFL like it supposedly does in baseball?

Because fans and media aren't so uptight in other sports - a guy from another sport gets suspended, he serves his time and people move on with their lives.

I can see where PED use is almost expected in football because it's a brutal, physical game played by guys who are wrecking their bodies and their ability to live normal lives after their careers are over.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts