Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 1950-76 Topps & Bowman Vintage Singles FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I have started to offer these cards on ebay, but will sell them outright here as well if I have interested parties. The pricing I am trying to go by is from sold ebay listings of similiar condition cards. Feel free to view my listings and bid or if you want to offer on anything listed without any bids, feel free. I may end it early and sell outright.

You can view the cards here. Asking prices will be somewhere North of the opening bid prices on my listings. I don't have them all listed yet, so if you see something not yet listed and want a price, let me know or feel free to make an offer as well.

images of all cards, front & back: https://photos.app.goo.gl/XWkXcEUA2n3XVf9o7

ebay listings: https://www.ebay.com/sch/mrmopar/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

The following cards have sold and I will attempt to keep this list as current as possible, as i am selling on ebay and fielding offers direct:

50 B Appling
51 B Durocher
52 T Spahn
53 T Spahn, Wilhelm
53 B Durocher, Boudreau, Spahn
54 T Snider, Mathews (Poor), Williams, Spahn
54 B Slaughter, Mathews
55 B Feller, Ford, Aaron, Spahn, Mays, Newhouser
56 T Hodges, Doby, Irvin, Ashburn, Wynn, Feller
58 T Aaron
61 T Aparicio, Ford
62 T Marichal
63 T Marichal, Williams, Gibson
64 T Marichal, Gibson, Williams
66 T Koufax
69 T Jackson, Fingers
70 T Fingers

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The eBay link doesn't seem to be working, at least for me.

Was interested in the 54 Jackie, Matthews and 67 Carlton. Shoot me a price via PM...

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
The following are spoken for. I should have done this first thing, my apologies:

54 T Williams & Spahn, 54 Bowman Mathews, 56 Hodges, 61 Ford & Aparicio, 62-64 Marichal, 63-64 Gibson, 63-64 B. Williams, 66 Koufax.

I think the link to ebay listings is fixed. Will try to get prices for those not already listed on ebay as I have time to check sold ebay listings. Thanks.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
All cards are listed on ebay now, but will still consider offers here.

The Fisk is pretty nice, O/C and the upper right corner looks dinged slightly. Similiar cards looked to be selling in the $20-25 range, so I was going to start it at $20 and see.

The Blyleven is really crisp. A touch of white in a couple spots, but otherwise very clean. I don't get cards graded (and this isn't my card anyway), but if this were a Garvey, it would be headed to PSA as an exception to my collecting rules. I think I am going to list this and see what happens, but will still consider offers. I think it looks as nice as some of the cards that are graded and selling in the $30+ range, but I am selling it raw as-is. It appears to be sized the same as all the other Topps cards from this batch, so I don't have any reason to believe there is any trimming, but at the same time, I can't be certain.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
The ebay listings have ended and I am taking a short break before relisting anything. If you had interest in any of the cards not shown as sold on the first post, let me know.

Members online