Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

December - Night Crewstmas Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
No Nelson Cruz? Not Problem! The man who wears a parrot on his arm & STD's on his junk is coming to a Safeco park near you! [MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION]

Woman sues Edwin Encarnacion for giving her STD's - https://fansided.com/2016/08/22/woman-sues-edwin-encarnacion-giving-stds/

This was a hilarious trade. Mariners GM was in the hospital with blood clot in lung when he made this nonsense trade. . . nabbing an old guy on a team that's rebuilding.

"not even the grave can stop me from making garbage trades!!" :lol:

AIDS always makes it to the newsletter, so I bet this trade will be in next months....

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
This was a hilarious trade. Mariners GM was in the hospital with blood clot in lung when he made this nonsense trade. . . nabbing an old guy on a team that's rebuilding.

"not even the grave can stop me from making garbage trades!!" :lol:

AIDS always makes it to the newsletter, so I bet this trade will be in next months....

*The marketplace*

Let's just leave it at that or the Night Crew will be finished. Cgilmo has the codes to the nuclear warheads and they are already directed at us. :D

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Please God let Bryce Harper sign with the Mariners.

:lol: That would be so funny. Start a rebuild off by dumping everyone good then signing a 300-400 million contract. . . . and he would be past 30 by the time the rebuild is done. A power hitter in a pitchers park who can't field.

3step.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
interesting article. Not saying I wouldnt mind seeing it but it simply doesn't make sense. Just unloaded a bunch of money and even more coming off next year. I'd be surprised if I watch a single game next year. Too bad mlb doesn't have a service just for individual player at bats. I'd purchase a few, haniger being one of them

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
interesting article. Not saying I wouldnt mind seeing it but it simply doesn't make sense. Just unloaded a bunch of money and even more coming off next year. I'd be surprised if I watch a single game next year. Too bad mlb doesn't have a service just for individual player at bats. I'd purchase a few, haniger being one of them

The only thing worse than overpaying for Harper would probably be overpaying for Machado. He plays baseball like a guy who just nutted too hard and needs to take a nap. :benson:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
The only thing worse than overpaying for Harper would probably be overpaying for Machado. He plays baseball like a guy who just nutted too hard and needs to take a nap. :benson:

I would take Harper 10 out of 10 times over Machado. dudes a POS. I dont want the M's to overpay on a 10 year contract anyway.. other than Haniger right now I'm almost relegated to fair weather fan. it's sad

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
relegated to fair weather fan. it's sad

Yep, same here. Mariners aren't going to be too pleasant next year... not good enough to be good, yet not bad enough to be funny. Also Im not the biggest fan of this "T-Mobile Park" new stadium name. I understand the new advertiser yes, but its already been "Field" since the start. Switching from Field to Park is trying to push some artificial nostalgia that doesn't exist.

Members online