Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay doesn't want people to know what things cost?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
So, it's been a pain in the ass for a while now to even pull up the completed listings...

Hey drama-queen...........it takes less than a mili-second to hit that button that isn't where it was but is now where it is and that accounts for like an inch away on your screen

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Hey drama-queen...........it takes less than a mili-second to hit that button that isn't where it was but is now where it is and that accounts for like an inch away on your screen

Not on my screen chief.

Thanks for following rule #1 though.

And thanks for posting something constructive and relevant to the current topic.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Sorry Champ, I guess you have a different screen then the rest of the world :benson:

Took some screen shots for you so maybe you can figure it out as the new "completed" button is such a enigma......

a simple search of basketball gave me this

B5B07FC4-2CC4-4448-B1DA-EAE10175F3C9-2100-000000EEC9A8B2CB_zps36759158.jpg

another search gave me this

2367E906-4568-44BC-82C5-FBC928169472-2100-000000F13A024D46_zpse0167616.jpg

man was that soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard

Last edited:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
So as you can see, it's been a very simple process. Actually just as simple as before. Glad I could help you here and no need for thanks...ol' Lance is here to be constructive and on topic for you, Chief

Again...thanks for breaking rule #1

And again...the point of THIS topic is the fact that they no longer show HOW MUCH completed listings sold for, as has been corroborated by several other members.

I made mention of finding completeds being a pain because for quite a while now it had been a three or four step process to pull them up.

But you keep on keepin on Lance.

I can see you're quite proud of yourself.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
[MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] although I cam relate to frustration in dealing with people, I think your language is harsh and cant really do much good here.

Addressing issues this way can only end badly.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
You are right Captain and I do apologize to [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION]

This is a great community and I'd like to be an asset to it, not a deterrent.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
So as you can see, it's been a very simple process. Actually just as simple as before. Glad I could help you here and no need for thanks...ol' Lance is here to be constructive and on topic for you, Chief

How long have you been working for ebay? I agree with Chashawk's sentiments across the board - the site has become increasingly difficult to use and frustrating and this is just another huge pain in the rear. "All you have to do is change the link to .ca and convert canadian currency into American" isn't my idea of user friendly.

But then again, this is how ebay views the layman these days:

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Someone on BO just posted this gem... watchcount.com

Maybe some of you might have heard of it.

All you have to do is plug in the ebay item number.. and if the listing has been completed within the last 14 days, it'll show you the sold for price. Sucks you have to use another site to see it, but it's another option.

Members online

Latest posts