Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Group BGS Submission March 2013 - Post Lists Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Phil's usually pretty quick. To be on the conservative side, I'd give it a week after they pop to get to Phil then to you

I thought about you today when I saw JBJ made the team. We got hammered on the February 20-day sub, hope March goes better. I only have one card, but it's a nice one

Yea, at this point even if they don't gem, I won't be too upset since they've gone up 30%+ since I sent them out. Hoping he gets out of the gate hot and his name stays in the public eye. Advantage of being with the Sox as opposed to a small market team is that he should hopefully stay popular.

I'd pay more to get them graded sooner, haha. Debated just doing a 10 day sub on my own and getting them out a few days earlier, but went against the added cost. Should have gone with my gut

Last edited:

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I hope you're right, but seems a little too optimistic. I'd sure like to have my Bryce Harper Blue Ref back right now. I don't have a ton of confidence in getting a 9.5 based on how we got hammered on February's 20-day sub.

Yea, it would mean that they entered the BGS system by 3/25 which probably isn't the case

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
He likely doesn't have it. If history is an indicator, 10 days will be middle of next week, and 20 day will be 2 weeks to the day after that.

Yea, I saw that some month's its been as early as the 6th/7th, and others almost a week later. I was holding hope to at least have the grades before the weekend so I could get stuff listed as either graded or raw, but I don't see that happening unfortunately

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
Yea, I saw that some month's its been as early as the 6th/7th, and others almost a week later. I was holding hope to at least have the grades before the weekend so I could get stuff listed as either graded or raw, but I don't see that happening unfortunately

I think it partly depends on what day of the week the 20th is. If it's later in the week, I think there is a better chance it logs earlier (less than a week from the 20th). If its earlier in the week, I think there is a better chance it logs a week later (accounting for Phil's time to put the cards and order form together, and mail it off to bgs).

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
I hate waiting.....but I also sent in two Almora's so until he's off the IL (which hopefully is soon) I can't sell anything yet anyways.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
Maybe today's the day??? Would mean they got into bgs' system on 3/25 which I think could have happened

That would mean Phil would have had to get the stuff in the mail a day or two after receipt...possible, but that's pretty quick. Fingers crossed you are right :)

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Do they not upload the pop date to your account on their site once they process the order anymore? It's been years since I sent with a regular submission

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Do they not upload the pop date to your account on their site once they process the order anymore? It's been years since I sent with a regular submission

not with large orders like this...it works differently than submitting an individual order

i emailed my contact today...nothing yet but I would anticipate it is in the not too distant future.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
not with large orders like this...it works differently than submitting an individual order

i emailed my contact today...nothing yet but I would anticipate it is in the not too distant future.

Thanks. That's what I figured cause that's what they usually do with the orders I'm in. But those don't even have a guaranteed pop date, so wasn't sure if it would be different for 10 day, albeit large orders

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Thanks. That's what I figured cause that's what they usually do with the orders I'm in. But those don't even have a guaranteed pop date, so wasn't sure if it would be different for 10 day, albeit large orders

right - we have our guarantee but the input process is different (I don't have to fill out a sub form...which would be awful)

Members online

Latest posts