Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Group BGS Submission March 2013 - Post Lists Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
5 of 6 cards have been graded from my submission. Still waiting on one.

Phil, thanks again for offering this service and following up with BGS!

Allen

Last edited:

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I'm using my iPhone, and while there's no obvious link, it lets me click on the card name

Just tried it with my iPhone too...no luck! There isn't even a way to click on the non-clickable links...damn, that sucks! :(

Hate to be in the party but yet not able to eat the food like everyone else!

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Just tried it with my iPhone too...no luck! There isn't even a way to click on the non-clickable links...damn, that sucks! :(

Hate to be in the party but yet not able to eat the food like everyone else!

Are you logged in to the Beckett site? Cause I just tried it on my laptop and it works there too. Here you go:

Step 1: AFTER LOGGING IN, go to Population Report page and enter your search criteria, don't be too specific:

Step 2: You get this page, all of the titles in the "Set" column are clickable links, click on your cards set:

Step 3: You get this page, showing all submissions of the card you clicked on. The oldest are listed at the top and each invoice number is a cliackable link that shows deatils. Scroll the the newest submissions at the bottom and click on the very last one:

Step 4: Note the date that the card was graded and compare the serial number to other numbers in our submission to see if it might be your card

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Are you logged in to the Beckett site? Cause I just tried it on my laptop and it works there too. Here you go:

Step 1: AFTER LOGGING IN, go to Population Report page and enter your search criteria, don't be too specific:

Step 2: You get this page, all of the titles in the "Set" column are clickable links, click on your cards set:

Step 3: You get this page, showing all submissions of the card you clicked on. The oldest are listed at the top and each invoice number is a cliackable link that shows deatils. Scroll the the newest submissions at the bottom and click on the very last one:

Step 4: Note the date that the card was graded and compare the serial number to other numbers in our submission to see if it might be your card

Ah, thank you! I now know what I was doing wrong...I have never filled in ALL the fields "baseball", "2010 Bowman Chrome", Bryce Harper. I only fill in the player name or the card set name.

I see it all now...omg, I feel like I'm in BGS heaven! lol not really haha

Thanks again man! :)

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
We do this sub as a favor to you.

When you hassle for updates every hour it is no longer worth the time. Please be patient.

In theory, I agree with you Chris, and i try to leave Phil alone. But in this case, a member spent a CRAP TON of money to sub over 40 cards for a 10-day sub and deserves communication when his cards don't pop with the other 10-days.

I'm being patient, but I also subbed a $200 card for a 10-day and as far as I can tell it hasn't even been graded yet.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Ah, thank you! I now know what I was doing wrong...I have never filled in ALL the fields "baseball", "2010 Bowman Chrome", Bryce Harper. I only fill in the player name or the card set name.

I see it all now...omg, I feel like I'm in BGS heaven! lol not really haha

Thanks again man! :)

Not a problem

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
In theory, I agree with you Chris, and i try to leave Phil alone. But in this case, a member spent a CRAP TON of money to sub over 40 cards for a 10-day sub and deserves communication when his cards don't pop with the other 10-days.

I'm being patient, but I also subbed a $200 card for a 10-day and as far as I can tell it hasn't even been graded yet.

Then sub directly if it's that important. This is a discount sub.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Then sub directly if it's that important. This is a discount sub.

Does that mean that there's discount service from BGS?

I posed a number of questions which were not answered to try to figure out cost and timeliness. Pulling the curtain back and showing the wizard may answer some questions and concerns that people have.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Does that mean that there's discount service from BGS?

I posed a number of questions which were not answered to try to figure out cost and timeliness. Pulling the curtain back and showing the wizard may answer some questions and concerns that people have.

I agree with this. A little bit of communication on the front end will lead to less impatience from us on the back end. There are a lot of unanswered questions from yesterday evening and here it is almost 1:00 (here in TX) and we've heard not a single word about where our cards are. Discount sub or not, we deserve to know that much.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
I agree with this. A little bit of communication on the front end will lead to less impatience from us on the back end. There are a lot of unanswered questions from yesterday evening and here it is almost 1:00 (here in TX) and we've heard not a single word about where our cards are. Discount sub or not, we deserve to know that much.

There is as much communication in this sub as there can possibly be. We have been running this sub for years and have had no major mess ups and the cards have always been fine. We should have earned a certain degree of trust here.

And as far as "pulling the curtain back" that is all in your head. When we have information, you have that information as well. We forward every single scrap of info that we get.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
There is as much communication in this sub as there can possibly be. We have been running this sub for years and have had no major mess ups and the cards have always been fine. We should have earned a certain degree of trust here.

And as far as "pulling the curtain back" that is all in your head. When we have information, you have that information as well. We forward every single scrap of info that we get.

I don't think there's any issue of mistrust by anyone here. At least, I have no issue with trusting Phil in regard to this submission.

You misinterpret my Oz simile, Chris. "Pulling the curtain back" means to show the inner workings thereof. I'm not referring to a lack of communication.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field

That's not quite true, Phil indicated they were being overnighted and should be in his possession today.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Normally I don't care and have no desire to bug anyone. That being said, I submitted with a 10 day sub, BGS screwed up, my cards then didn't appear to be included in the 10 day sub, and apparently the BGS contact is just ignoring FCB. I'm sorry I'm aggravated, but they said that the graded stuff was being overnighted, meaning it was sent to Mason today, meaning that if my stuff wasn't included, it will at least be multiple more days until he has my stuff in hand, which will be pushing the 20 day sub results. That's why I'm annoyed.

Other people have also asked numerous questions which don't seem to be answered

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Normally I don't care and have no desire to bug anyone. That being said, I submitted with a 10 day sub, BGS screwed up, my cards then didn't appear to be included in the 10 day sub, and apparently the BGS contact is just ignoring FCB. I'm sorry I'm aggravated, but they said that the graded stuff was being overnighted, meaning it was sent to Mason today, meaning that if my stuff wasn't included, it will at least be multiple more days until he has my stuff in hand, which will be pushing the 20 day sub results. That's why I'm annoyed.

When questions are not answered its normally because we dont have an answer.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX

That's the same reason I'm annoyed. I'm annoyed with BGS, it's just being compounded by the fact that it's now 2:30 the following day and I still haven't heard a word about the 10-day cards that don't appear to have been graded yet. If Phil is waiting to hear back, then communicate that to us.

Members online

Latest posts