Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Resource for Topps Team Checklists by Year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
This is such a simple question that it probably is right under my nose. I previously used teamsets4u.com, but it appears that hasn't really been updated seriously in the last few years. I'm looking for a way to check team checklists for Topps flagship and Update for the past 20 years. Need this for a project I'm working on. Checking ebay auctions is one way, but those lists can always be wrong. Is there a good resource out there?

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
This is such a simple question that it probably is right under my nose. I previously used teamsets4u.com, but it appears that hasn't really been updated seriously in the last few years. I'm looking for a way to check team checklist for Topps flagship and Update for the past 20 years. Need this for a project I'm working on. Checking ebay auctions is one way, but those lists can always be wrong. Is there a good resouce out there?

Huh, I was going to suggest TS4U and by gosh you’re right they’re not updating. The good news is they’ve got you covered up through 2015 and their list are easy to copy/paste. So you’ll only have to go a less user friendly route for the last 4 years

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Does tradingcarddb.com have a team sort function? I'm not sure but they have a good amount of stuff, might be worth a look

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Beckett's old news posts has more recent years' sets sortable by teams. You can click on team sets to get a list.

I've used Beckett along with various sites such as Sports Card Radio, baseballcardpedia, tradingcarddb and even Topps.com to create my Yankees team sets. You can also search for sell sheets which has checklists as PDF files.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
Thanks for the ideas. Tradingcarddb looks like the perfect solution. Did not know it existed. Looks to have a nice sort feature and even photos and a printable view. Perfect.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I bought a book that has every topps Philies card ever made. But it only went up to 1992 (I think) that got me on my team set collection. Every topps phillies card from 69 to now. And I include ALL the cards with a Phillies pic.

Members online

No members online now.