Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on Topps Heritage 51?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
i have been out of the loop and didn't even know this product was coming out.

What are your thoughts on it? the set layout reminds me of the 2012 Heritage box sets that were pretty popular, get a full set and an auto but this has base parallels. I wonder if the parallels will be chased. With gold backs falling only one per box i cant imagine there are that many total.

I do think that being mini will hurt them.

The checklist is a good mix of scrubs, prospects, and stars.

Wonder if Andrew will run a team case break? Seems like the Cubs are unfairly stacked though.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Configuration: 24 boxes per case. 1 set per box. 126 cards per set.

TOPPS CELEBRATES THE 65th ANNIVERSARY OF ITS FIRST SET WITH THE NEWEST INCLUSION TO THE TOPPS HERITAGE PORTFOLIO: 2015 TOPPS HERITAGE BASEBALL '51 COLLECTION

EACH BOX SET WILL INCLUDE
- All 104 Base Cards
- 21 Mini Parallel Cards
- 1 Autograph Card

lots of cards, maybe set it up were everyone in gets a boxed set and then the mini's and autos go to the teams.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
i have been out of the loop and didn't even know this product was coming out.

What are your thoughts on it? the set layout reminds me of the 2012 Heritage box sets that were pretty popular, get a full set and an auto but this has base parallels. I wonder if the parallels will be chased. With gold backs falling only one per box i cant imagine there are that many total.

I do think that being mini will hurt them.

The checklist is a good mix of scrubs, prospects, and stars.

Wonder if Andrew will run a team case break? Seems like the Cubs are unfairly stacked though.

I think it's a sleeper that will be looked at as a great product in the coming months.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I was going to buy a set, but my shop didn't buy any. I'll probably end up picking up the singles I need off of Sportlots, unless I happen across a sealed set for a decent price. This was probably assumed to be just a cheap sticker dump, but it seems legit, might end up being a tough find in a few years.

SamHill

Feb 15, 2015
TX
Look decent. The autos might look nice graded. Depending on the size. Special holder..maybe.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Anyone good at running the numbers able to tell me approximate print run on the gold backs?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
The more I look at this set the more I like it. really well made design and the autos are pretty strong. This might be on of those products where the cases get reallt expensive as time goes on...

I agree. Just a great crop of rookies and the stars mixed in are a great touch.

The Black and White is a negative to some. Not me, but some.

Latest posts