Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arenado question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Edit: Figured it out. The lineup and opponent match up perfectly to who they played in 2011 on this date. Have 2 different games of these and they both show 2010 but match up with 2011. Funny that they didn't realize.

It is hard to tell from the picture but is says "April 9, 2010." The correct date was April 9, 2011.

IMG_6106.JPG
Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Last edited:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
When I was in the army so I’m not 100% sure

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Thanks (and thanks for your service!)

I figured it out. Matched the lineup to the same date the next year. (Took some time to find the Minor League info, but Baseball-Reference has it).

Happy to pick this up. No one else on the team that I think warrants much attention, but a couple of signed Arenado Minor League lineup cards definitely fits my area of interest.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Thanks (and thanks for your service!)

I figured it out. Matched the lineup to the same date the next year. (Took some time to find the Minor League info, but Baseball-Reference has it).

Happy to pick this up. No one else on the team that I think warrants much attention, but a couple of signed Arenado Minor League lineup cards definitely fits my area of interest.

That’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online