Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<><><><><>Wednesday Morning Thread<><><><><><>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
<><><><><>Wednesday Morning Thread<><><><><><>

Good morning all, back to work for my actual shift today and tomorrow, can't wait for the weekend, bringing Logan to his first Mets game on Saturday as part of my Father's Day present!!!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Mom is driving a little girl to her friends house for a play date. "Mommy," the little girl asks, "how old are you?" The mother looks over at the little girl, "Honey, you are not supposed to ask a lady her age, it isn't polite." the mother warns. "Ok," the little girl says, "How much do you weigh?"

"Now really," the mother says, "these are personal questions and are really none of your business." Undaunted, the little girl asks, "Why did you and daddy get a divorce?"

"That is enough questions, honestly!" The exasperated mother walks away as the two friends begin to play.

"My Mom wouldn't tell me anything," the little girl says to her friend. "Well," said the friend, "all you need to do is look at her driver's license. It is like a report card, it has everything on it." Later that night the little girl says to her mother, "I know how old you are, you are 32." The mother is surprised and asks, "How did you find that out?"

"I also know that you weigh 140 pounds." The mother is past surprise and shock now. "How in heavens name did you find that out?" The little girl continues on triumphantly, "And... I know why you and daddy got divorce."

"Oh really?", the mother asks, "Why is that?" To which the girl replies, "Because you got an F in sex."

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!

Good morning all, back to work for my actual shift today and tomorrow, can't wait for the weekend, bringing Logan to his first Mets game on Saturday as part of my Father's Day present!!!

Sounds like a great time! Don't forget the pics.

Good joke to start the day.
I hope everyone has a great day today!
DANNY

I picked up my first '69 Topps wrapper yesterday. Thanks for the idea!:)

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Lots of anger on Topps Bunt last evening. The challenge games were not running properly so nobody got their free coins and packs. First time I'd seen #ThanksTopps used anywhere but here!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

A_Pharis

Morning, all.

Got in a nice auction win from over the weekend (not eBay). 4 game used signed bats.

Bought the lot for a Pat Listach signed Astros gamer but also got a Derek Bell (got it photo matched, too), Carlos Guillen (from either being in the minors system or in just a handful of games before being traded) and the only non-Astro - Butch Huskey. He was one of the last guys still wearing 42 when it was retired.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning, all.

Got in a nice auction win from over the weekend (not eBay). 4 game used signed bats.

Bought the lot for a Pat Listach signed Astros gamer but also got a Derek Bell (got it photo matched, too), Carlos Guillen (from either being in the minors system or in just a handful of games before being traded) and the only non-Astro - Butch Huskey. He was one of the last guys still wearing 42 when it was retired.

Is it weird that the Butch Huskey is the one that caught my eye? Haha