Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Danny Farquhars fight for life

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I just saw it on the crawl on mlb network this morning. 31 and father of three? Heart breaking to this what he and his family are going through right now

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

MashingDingers

Apr 23, 2018
"Danny Farquhar is alert and responding to questions from doctors and is able to speak with family members, his medical team says. His Saturday surgery to reduce swelling of the brain after his ruptured aneurysm wes successful. He will be hospitalized for next 3 weeks."

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
"Danny Farquhar is alert and responding to questions from doctors and is able to speak with family members, his medical team says. His Saturday surgery to reduce swelling of the brain after his ruptured aneurysm wes successful. He will be hospitalized for next 3 weeks."
Thanks for the great update

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma

That's an awesome update. It sounds like he's a pretty good guy on top of being a good ballplayer. I hope he recovers fully.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
He seems to be feeling better. Remember this out of the blue u get a terrible headache....It could be aneurysm. Had a co-worker getting terrible headache....she was rushed to hospital......operation took about 8 hours....but she's alive and doing well in retirement! Best regards, David

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
They just released an update today. He was released from the hospital and is home resting with his family. Doctors expect him to pitch again in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Amazingly enough, he signed with the Yankees this offseason and returned to the mound today in spring training...and yes, [MENTION=3662]WaxPax[/MENTION], he has a special hat/helmet composite thing...

IMG_7200.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
He seems to be feeling better. Remember this out of the blue u get a terrible headache....It could be aneurysm. Had a co-worker getting terrible headache....she was rushed to hospital......operation took about 8 hours....but she's alive and doing well in retirement! Best regards, David

Remember when Peter Gammons had this and his wife got him to take care of it immediately?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Remember when Peter Gammons had this and his wife got him to take care of it immediately?

Members online

Latest posts