Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bo Dallas is awful.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Horrible debut
He's going to have to out-wrestle and out-microphone a lotta people in order to stay on the roster

Makes no sense why he faced hunico / sin Cara and didn't squash him.

All "important" debuts need to be squashes otherwise nobody takes you seriously

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Horrible debut
He's going to have to out-wrestle and out-microphone a lotta people in order to stay on the roster

Makes no sense why he faced hunico / sin Cara and didn't squash him.

All "important" debuts need to be squashes otherwise nobody takes you seriously

Not necessarily.

Cena's debut was memorable because of how he bitch-slapped Angle, who was a top star at the time, and had a good match even though he lost

I mean who's going to buy a BOlieve t shirt ?

A lot of diehard NXT followers.

I understand his gimmick, I think it's terrible though.

Reminds of of Simon Dean's gimmick in a way.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I guess I'm the only one who has interest in how this will shake out.

On one hand, he is the goody goody boy with a huge ass smile and "the world is roses" attitude. Maybe that'll catch on exactly like that.

But on the other hand, maybe it'll "back fire" and cause the fans to boo him because of the above, thereby getting him some heat.

Is this how Kurt Angle turned heel?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I see it as him being a cult leader, honestly. That's how I am viewing it. Him being a crooked public speaker. I think he is a heel.

And I agree his face looks messed up. He looks Native American.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I see it as him being a cult leader, honestly. That's how I am viewing it. Him being a crooked public speaker. I think he is a heel.

Yeah I agree about him being a heel. Sounds like the plan is for him to be so cheesy that people hate him. It hasn't caught on yet but from the few episodes of NXT I watched that is what I got out of the character. Any chance they eventually stick him with the Wyatt family?

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ

~WWE hasn't had one of those in a while!~

Yeah I agree about him being a heel. Sounds like the plan is for him to be so cheesy that people hate him. It hasn't caught on yet but from the few episodes of NXT I watched that is what I got out of the character. Any chance they eventually stick him with the Wyatt family?

I havent followed NXT at all other than what's on the network, but from what i've read his character is basically ignorance morphed into arrogance in the form of a motivational speaker.

I don't think there is any chance he joins the Wyatts. They don't need another member right now.

Dallas will be jobbing with Rusev in a few months

Members online

Latest posts