Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MORNING THREAD 1/23 19*************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
assist wife with her mother - take to hospital for treatment , park car = get cup coffee - go get car load and go .

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning, starting to warm up, good thing too, gonna rain all day tomorrow, would have been a ton of snow if it stayed cold.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Trying to get all of our numbers straightened out for contracts. It's a pain trying to match everything up

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning all! Got a little ice & snow last night.

Good morni...afternoon! (clock switched while I was typing)

I think the snow on the ice actually helped make it less slick. I didn't have any problems this morning, and I drive a rear-wheel drive sportscar.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Good morni...afternoon! (clock switched while I was typing)

I think the snow on the ice actually helped make it less slick. I didn't have any problems this morning, and I drive a rear-wheel drive sportscar.
I live in a rural area & drive a 4WD truck. I still waited for the county trucks to salt the road before I headed out this morning. I wasn't in a hurry to come to work today anyway.

Members online